Fall 2014 Epic Ride tshirts

DerekClouser

ORDER/PAYMENT DEADLINE: September 16th. Payments not received by the 16 will have your order removed. I'll only place order for the shirts that have been paid prior to the 16th.

T-shirts will be $15.00 for S-XL with additional costs for shirts 2XL or larger.

Logo to be placed on the shirt.

ygyzydag.jpg

If you need a shirt 2XL or larger please PM me with the size and I'll let you know the cost.

Please paypal payment to derekclouser@gmail.com

Please include your username in the notes of payment so I know who it came from.

Shirts:

josh1234 (1) XL PAID

Shoop (1) XL (1) M PAID spring

Claine650 (1) M PAID spring

Jacobhawkins (1) M PAID spring

Tonyblaze (1) XL Paid for next ride

Grokked - XL PAID

Tigerpaw - XL PAID

PXL - XL PAID

Edited by DerekClouser

Just sent payment Derek, thanks for organizing this so well.

Updated - 

Also need to qualify, I'll have to verify that there may need to be a minimum amount purchased before they can run the prints. If we don't hit the minimum, I'll refund the money. 

Hey, I think I'm paid up, if not, somebody else got my $15...  damnit!

Ahh, yes, I did receive it... Weird I never received an email which was how I was tracking, but when logging into paypal it shows as received.

My apologies, and I will update the OP. 

• 2 weeks later...

Paid via paypal.

BTW, paypal sucks... I've been a (verified) member for years & years, and I log in and they tell me I have sending/receiving limits.  I follow the "click here" link and it removes them because I'm verified   wtf? why even bother?

Then I have to follow a link to "Send money to a friend."  Why can't it just be "send money" like the old days?  I'm sure DerekClouser is a great guy, but I haven't actually MET him yet.  And none of those eBay sellers are my friend for sure!

Fucking social networking is influencing paypal!  Ugh.

(I have no clue why this rant happened.  Must be that time of month?)

I have no clue why this rant happened...

I'm with you on the sentiment. 

But I'm pretty sure it's all about the money. People/companies, PayPal included, are trying to find ways to make money from the internet. Then accountants get involved (ALMOST as bad as attorneys  :D) and are compelled to get more money from the original idea. Hence the grinchy factor.

Warning! One more post about "I remember the good old days, before (insert topic)" and somebody will send you a t-shirt to identify you as a Crusty Old Fart. You're too young for it, but welcome to the club!  :crazy:

Paid via paypal.

BTW, paypal sucks... I've been a (verified) member for years & years, and I log in and they tell me I have sending/receiving limits. I follow the "click here" link and it removes them because I'm verified wtf? why even bother?

Then I have to follow a link to "Send money to a friend." Why can't it just be "send money" like the old days? I'm sure DerekClouser is a great guy, but I haven't actually MET him yet. And none of those eBay sellers are my friend for sure!

Fucking social networking is influencing paypal! Ugh.

(I have no clue why this rant happened. Must be that time of month?)

I can understand the fears of sending money without knowing me. I can assure you I gave far more devious plans than taking peoples $15. :lol:

The only thing I can say about that is this isthe second set of shirts and everyone got their shirts last time and I had to pay out of my own pocket because the original vendor backed out last minute so I had to go to a more expensive vendor. There is no requirement to buying a shirt and if you'd like to not get a shirt this time, I'd be happy to still meet you at the ride and maybe you'll have a bit more confidence for the next one.

If there are quite a few people who have this fear, Casper has asked if I wanted to sell the shirts through the site. I can certainly arrange this if it gives more confidence. This process would just cost $1 more and I wanted to keep it as cheap as possible for everyone which is why I didn't do it this time. Let me know if that way would give people more confidence in buying shirts.

Edited by DerekClouser

We LOVE you Derek! And trust you and respect you... (Well now I've gone too far)

I'm certain Josh's rant was entirely about PayPal.  (I Really MUST get back to work)

But please rest assured that many/most, probably all of us, are grateful that you're doing the shirts and the setup for the ride.   :bow:  Volunteer organizers are precious and few.

If that vendor mess ever happens again, please let us know! I wasn't part of the group when that happened but NOBODY wants you to have to pay for that type of problem.

Shoop is 100% right... I was just griping about Paypal because I didn't wanna get to work - It wasn't about you at all! :)  I'm sure you're an awesome guy, and I really appreciate you handling the shirts and the ride!  The logo looks great, and I'm definitely coming this year... The last one I made was 2012 I think, and I had an awesome time.  It was literally the day after I upgraded bikes from my starter ;)  For me, challenging myself to leave my comfort zone is PART of what riding is all about.  Besides, with all the other more experienced riders around, I'm sure I'll learn a lot and get some great feedback that'll make me a better rider!  

And I also want to meet people.... Face to face, not just on a forum.  Community is another big part of why I ride :)

Don't trust Derek, his middle name is Seedy ya know.... just kidding. He's a pretty stand up guy but I haven't seen him recently so who knows..... ;)

It's your own fault you don't text me anymore. I figured it was cause you were talking to that dude Kevin and he felt insecure. :lol: Edited by DerekClouser