unOFFICIAL FALL Epic Ride - Saturday September 27

DerekClouser

Depends if I can get off of work or not.  Probably fast or medium-fast depending on how I feel like riding that day.  Just leery of large group rides these days.  I've been witness to 3 crashes this year and I have had my fill.

Depends if I can get off of work or not. Probably fast or medium-fast depending on how I feel like riding that day. Just leery of large group rides these days. I've been witness to 3 crashes this year and I have had my fill.

This ride is well organized and groups are kept to 10 or less.

Dayton group - I believe the plan is the same as spring. We will meet at comp., meet up with Rollnhot then ride to the meet. Just like before we will all ride home together after the ride. IF hellmutt leads during the epic ride I will sweep (unless someone else volunteers).

Derek, I'm now clear to make the ride - I've got a thread up for our side of Ohio. I'll lead our group again for those who want a medium pace. Hoping shadyone can make it to sweep for me again, he did an awesome job earlier this year.

Derek, I'm now clear to make the ride - I've got a thread up for our side of Ohio. I'll lead our group again for those who want a medium pace. Hoping shadyone can make it to sweep for me again, he did an awesome job earlier this year.

Just informed Hellmutt That I'm in. I'll be I. Junction though so no long ride Down or back. I'm sweeping hellmutts group also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

Derek and crew FYI

56 is closed just after the 278 turn to Nelsonville. dont know when it will be open down to 691 also the construction traffic light is still set up at Coonville on 56. warn the guy that almost bowling pined you on the video.

FWTW Some Detour Options

Shorter: 56 to 278N to 685 to 78

Longer: 56 to 278s to 50E to 356 to 56 to 691

I am sure I will be down that way again before your ride to check.

Brian

56 is still closed just past 278. I took 278 north to 33 then picked back up on 78 in nelsonville. I remember that damn light in coonville every time but it still sneaks up. Its right there after that corner! I missed a turn and took 93/13 by Crooksville to 155 to 93 back to Logan. Oh well... Damn sun was in my eyes on 669 so that was slow and unfortunate. Great ride though, looking forward to the group on the 27th!

Updated the OP for what everyone requested group wise. Need to get some more sweeps and leads. 

Fast

Earache

Tpoppa (LEAD)

Med-Fast

Heagachongoose

jacobhawkins

omega

connie14

dubie

Triumph

DerekClouser

Whaler