Michael Brown shooting

Gump

It was a chokehold, tried and true, and it worked wonders, didn't it.

The Leo jumped up, put the chokehold on and let his weight help in doing the damage.  Its all on film, and saying a local grand jury (that exonerated the officer) has it right and all is good, is bs.

what is up with america?? as a foreigner all i see is america making up excuses to go overseas and kill perfectly healthy nations because they did not bend over... now you guys are killing your own ppl.. did you surrender to Iraq for aggressive war based on fraudulent evidence? NOOO.. no accountability for the murder of garner and everyone starts crying about human rights.. brown death i don't know.. i saw the video of him robbing the store just before he died.. so can't feel bad for the guy he used his size as a weapon... he paid for it end of story... cop saved the PEOPLE a lot of tax dollars.. but garners video was pretty darn clear... do americans not care what the world see them as?  start enforcing laws on yourselves... surrender the bush and chenney families to Iraq unconditionally for starters to show respect for law and order... enforce law an order in your own country....

jeez america is in dire need for some shock and awe style liberation it seems...you guys need to take care of each other instead of going white here and blacks there..

Edited by shahfaisal

we have larger issues facing the earth do you guys not realize that???

EBOLA

GLOBAL INEQUALITY

to name a few...

no more killing anybody....imagine how much good you could do together....leaders of the free world my ass.. acting more like  shame of the free world

Edited by shahfaisal

Think what u like uncle punk but... you guys need to start cleaning up your country.. its embarrassing. ... if iran or china uses water canon you call it human rights violation.. heck you guys and military assault vehicles out on the streets of Ferguson. ... m just saying better things to do then this kinda shit in this world

And yes brown robbed a fellow indian store clerk before he died so cant help but see the lack of justice there... no protest supporting the store owner... and I dont see his family going over and begging for forgiveness. ... messed up set of ethics it seems

Edited by shahfaisal

Probably just some stupid fuck somewhere else in the world with no grasp on anything related to this country, aside from liberal media that gets picked up in fucking Iraq or wherever this asshole is from... Nobody gives a shit what your opinion of our country is lol... America is the best country in the world, despite our problems, and nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

Aww, c'mon….let's stop being so stingy and gift 'em all:

Hillary, Britney, Miley, Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, Iggy Azalea, Katy Perry, Al Sharpton, Reverend Jesse

Feel free to add to the list.  After all, it's Christmas!!!

I think there is good potential in the global inequality debate but I'm not sure where it's to be directed.

Is Venus too hot and Mars too cold or is it the equator region is too hot and the poles are too cold on our planet? What can we do to rectify these situations and make everything equal because it's just not fair. Which in turn begs the question of what is the ideal climate for everywhere? How will we get everyone to agree before we set out to make it all equal? Surely everyone wants everything to be the same don't we?