Can hear the V4 finally

NinjaDoc

Just short cut from the ride. First official good group ride in michigan, WEst michigan has few roads, nothing comparable to SEO. But i will take any thing t this stage.  For the first time after three years i have after market exhaust on the vfr and i can hear v4 symphony, No more music to cover it up biggrin.gif so many people complained i use "shitty" music to cover the beautiful sound. That was because the bike was so silent all i got was wind noise. until now. ... Cant wait to come to ohio roads with this to let it open up fully and record it.

Edited by NinjaDoc

Sounds great. I miss that sound so much :(

The first rule about VFR is u never sell a VFR :D

These Delkevics?

I've been considering them but need a good firsthand review from someone I trust :) Did you install them yourself?

Dont wait, go ahead and buy. Good build, perfect fit, even mechanically challenged guy like me could put it on fairly easy. I had to re adjust the cans with a tilt rather than perfect vertical oval to accommodate the luggage rack. If you go for the straight model i think its bit smaller and wont cause any issue.

My only purpose was good sound for the video, and this serves it quite well. Performance i dont know, sure is 2-3 times lighter than stock

F58E2986-3601-43B6-82B1-5BF1F8B9851E_zps

Sounds good, Nivin.  I'd like to hear it

up close to the red line.  It sounds like

it wants to give so much more than

what those roads will allow.

Oh yea, all the cuts are from fairly relaxed riding, it will quite be a riot to hear close to red line i guess :D

• Upvote 1

Probably gonna hock the bandit for a vfr in the spring...or something else...I have a feeling once I'm done with the cafe honda build it will be more than enough to satisfy my throttle hand....maybe a power cruiser to put the misses on....or maybe I'll go back to just one bike...I haven't even put 3k miles on the bandit yet this season....I haven't rode in over a week...I suck.

• 2 weeks later...