5 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

haha I just saw Nivin got a busa. That man has already owned more motorcycles than I will during my entire life.

Really???

He already has a 890R and a second gen S1000XR. What the hell is his problem?

I'm really jealous of the new current XR. 

56 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

Really???

This is nothing new haha. I saw it on instagram.

On 7/6/2021 at 11:49 AM, Tonik said:

He is going to go a buck fifty on the straights, brake like crazy and do Harley speeds through the corner.

That is not the Doc we know and love.

Must have been him I passed today on the Tail. The road was wet so we can cut him some slack. 

Just now, durk said:

Must have been him I passed today on the Tail. The road was wet so we can cut him some slack. 

Could be, he was pinging some of us to go there this week.

On 7/7/2021 at 6:15 PM, jschaf said:

Nothing like reliving the past.  I remember Roamr & me seeing Nivin on his Busa Circa 2014 at the Bolivar DQ.

Good old days, I think that day I was wondering if I should hide or not haha was embarrassed to be seen with a zx14 lol 

On 7/7/2021 at 1:48 PM, Uncle Punk said:

Really???

Riding Those bikes is like have two evil dark angels on both shoulders, no one is advising to slow down. Such a hoot but dangerous. The Xr was the perfect bike for me, in term of comfort handling weight height  ergonomics electronics everything  perfect fit. Still don’t know why I went with this piggy 

On 7/7/2021 at 8:30 AM, TimTheAzn said:

haha I just saw Nivin got a busa. That man has already owned more motorcycles than I will during my entire life.

😄 social media is crazy, I didn’t know you knew 

29 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

this bike I will be keeping for long time

Going to keep this here for future, and probably soon, use.

Wish I could get down there next week to see you, I miss you man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Riding Those bikes is like have two evil dark angels on both shoulders, no one is advising to slow down. Such a hoot but dangerous. The Xr was the perfect bike for me, in term of comfort handling weight height  ergonomics electronics everything  perfect fit. Still don’t know why I went with this piggy 

Wait! Do you have three bikes now or did one go towards the Busa? (Please don't let it be the XR, I really want a new one)

I have had a Busa and understand you wanting one kinda but kinda not.

Mine was a 2005, the bike fit me better than any bike I had ever ridden, I put the most miles on it in the shortest period of time than with any bike I've ever owned, 15,000 miles in 16 months. It was a fantastic bike for riding on the street, I did my first three track days on it, totaled it on the third trackday. What a fun capable bike that does the backroads better than expected.

What I don't get other than your cultural issue is the ZX14 gave you everything the Busa has.

PS. Watching you ride the XR in your posted videos I'm impressed with how well you handle that thing.

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Going to keep this here for future, and probably soon, use.

Wish I could get down there next week to see you, I miss you man.

For sure plan a gap trip or at least a back of dragon WV 16 trip. We can link up. But choose roads with high speed  sweepers only okay 🤣

1 hour ago, Uncle Punk said:

Wait! Do you have three bikes now or did one go towards the Busa? (Please don't let it be the XR, I really want a new one)

I have had a Busa and understand you wanting one kinda but kinda not.

Mine was a 2005, the bike fit me better than any bike I had ever ridden, I put the most miles on it in the shortest period of time than with any bike I've ever owned, 15,000 miles in 16 months. It was a fantastic bike for riding on the street, I did my first three track days on it, totaled it on the third trackday. What a fun capable bike that does the backroads better than expected.

What I don't get other than your cultural issue is the ZX14 gave you everything the Busa has.

PS. Watching you ride the XR in your posted videos I'm impressed with how well you handle that thing.

Both the 890 and XR are listed for sale, the 890 is among all the bikes I owned the one I loved the most. I would venture to say the best one for corner carving ever. Been getting quite some query on that I haven’t responded promptly cause I don’t want to sell haha 

the XR is still new, it’s a 2020 looks new as I take care of them really well, with almost all bmw options and packages and factory warranty left with nice upgrades fresh tires fresh service and will also get all recalls which includes new brembo calipers and fluid flush before sale. Asking 18.5 looking to score around 18, but for You i can do even lower, pm me punk we can talk. 

https://m39t6.app.goo.gl/K8brC

• Beer 1

Not sure im going to make it next week now. Had a little accident helping my dad and i have a splint and a freshly glued laceration on my finger. Playing it by ear right now, hope to still go down but have to see how my healing goes in the next couple days. 

Doc, that is s great looking bike! I'm with ToniK on your statement about "This bike I will be keeping for long time". I don't believe that statement with stand the test of time. Doesn't matter, we keeping searching for bikes that fit our needs and desires. 

image.png.c5186f80f8e7be00e1af10ac905d967b.png