^^

Speaking of the Concours14, I wonder why Suzuki hasn't made an ST with a version of the Hayabusa motor.  Seems like a natural fit.

They have this, the

Suzuki GSX1250FA ST/SEA

and I would love to have one.  But they are not selling it in the USA.

2012-Suzuki-GSX1250FAST-SEATouring4-smal

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcycles/2012models/2012-Suzuki-GSX1250FAST-SEATouring.htm

Edited by JackFlash

Man, you guys just added fuel to fire :D even getting pm that I should get the busa lol

MaxMan if I had the green of a doc I would be posting pics of the 2014 model busa here instead of the question haha :) but alas been studying for last 15 yes over two continents :cry:

Mello, always vfr will be my first love :) but busa is so voluptuous :-)

Zx 14 has concours, hayabusa is hayabusa and nothing else, that's the difference I guess

Edited by NinjaDoc

One of my neighbors has a tricked out Busa and that thing flat out hauls ass. He passed me on the hwy at full bore and holy shit, it sounds like a champ car. BUT, on the way back from the ride, I took the lead and cut through some local twists. Busa guy couldnt handle it. 100hp VFR guy looses 200hp Busa guy. 

I think you said it exactly right.  The bike itself is surprisingly capable for its size.  I wouldn't pass up an opportunity to wring one out on a track, just to see how close I could come to my times on a 600.

I think you said it exactly right.  The bike itself is surprisingly capable for its size.  I wouldn't pass up an opportunity to wring one out on a track, just to see how close I could come to my times on a 600.

I'm with you too --- I would love a chance to wring that Busa for some serious adrenaline. But when it come down to it, bike wise, I have always have been a twistys junkie. Give me miles of nasty twists and I'm in nirvana. 

Get an insurance quote before you buy it. My quote for VStrom 650 was 250/yr. Busa would have been 3250/yr.

some of these "kids" are paying that a month..:lol:..the connie runs me $180 a year.

Edited by 2talltim

Get an insurance quote before you buy it. My quote for VStrom 650 was 250/yr. Busa would have been 3250/yr.

some of these "kids" are paying that a month.. :lol:..the connie runs me $180 a year.

That's $270 a month, $8.90 per day!  :wtf:

Shit i didn't even catch that extra digit, HOLY CRAP!!$3250???? hope that was a typo

You want talked out of it?

Ok here is my 2 cents.

Suzuki's awesome quality control and fantastic dealer network with just the absolute best reps ever...

Your insurance will sky rocket.

Edited by zx3vfr
  • Upvote 1

What about one of these?  Curiosity got the better of me and I bought a VFR1200.  It's better in the corners than you would think.  Not quite the straight line speed of a Busa, but it does have 145 rwhp :)

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/105506-bought-a-new-bike/

gallery_10768_1178_84139.jpg

Give me a VFR1200 over a Busa any day as a daily rider!!!!!

Thx for the input guys, As of now i am got rid of the ocd, at least until next year. Just recently spend so much money to upgrade the suspension, put a exhaust etc etc I think i will stick with my vfr for now.

• 6 years later...
3 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

Suzuki GSX-S1000T Confirmed In Approval Documents

Touring-oriented, faired version of new GSX-S1000 to be launched soon.

Unfortunately we are too late.