Strong Space bursts detected

Gump

They're about to detect another rather large burst - had Mexican last night and it's starting to gurgle a bit.

I can't eat Mexican ever since that breakfast in Santa Fe. Almost didn't make it back to the hotel room.

• Upvote 1

Odd that they cant at least pinpoint what side of the planet its coming from. :dunno:

Surely several types of space phenomenon can create a random burst of frequencies from time to time, just weird that it's not more detectable in one country vs another. Or am I missing something?

No idea how they could figure it out either. We can't even find a plane on this planet, how are we supposed to decipher a radio signal from space.

• Upvote 1

I can't eat Mexican ever since that breakfast in Santa Fe. Almost didn't make it back to the hotel room.

Ahh Tia Sophia's breakfast burrito. Has that effect on a lot of people.

• Upvote 1

Add to that the mysterious gamma ray bursts, and x-ray bursts that happen now and then. The gamma ray bursts are probably events in collapse of stars or similar. The x-ray bursts are probably events in the explosions of massive stars.

Let's hope no one's trying to talk to us... If someone else is out there... We'd be far better off if they didn't know about us.  They'd come to kill us, not share knowledge in friendship ;)

Edited by Josh1234

It must be man made space bursts. We should probably cut back in CO2 emissions.

Easier if people quit having more than two kids.

Edited by Gump