Obama care, hmm....

Strictly Street

Yo dude....I don't need the conservo-nazi media to tell me what to think like some folks do,I just judge by what I see.I have opportunities to work in several states,gas is low,less soilders dying,less people dying from terrorism at home,the stock market is on the rise and jobs are on the rise to the tune of around 233,000 last month.

Simply put,if Romney would have won the election and the country was in the exact same condition that it is in now,all of the conservo-nazi's would be crowing about how Mitt saved the country from Obama.

Even a blind man knows when the sun is shining...enjoy!Dude.

Edited by drc32-0

You're welcome.Not a problem...unless Obama dumps the economy in the shitter like the village idiot from Texas and his coward chicken hawk vp did.

Obama and Clinton are every bit as hawkish as any other poLitician. When will you learn that the two parties are just different sides of the same coin, and all that coin is good for is fucking you over and starting wars? Dem, repub, they're all out to fuck you and help their friends on wall street. Wake up.

Obama and Clinton are every bit as hawkish as any other poLitician. When will you learn that the two parties are just different sides of the same coin, and all that coin is good for is fucking you over and starting wars? Dem, repub, they're all out to fuck you and help their friends on wall street. Wake up.

Really?What unfunded wars did Clinton or Obama start?

Edited by drc32-0

Right...well,I support Obama's use of drone strikes...even if it involves U.S. citizens if they choose to aid the enemy.I'm sure you remember the "enemies both foreign and domestic " part of the oath when you served.Drones are more cost efficient,overall less casualties and your not putting young volunteer American lives at risk.

Drone strikes,small teams of highly trained pros like seals and arming the locals that are willing to resist.I agree with these tactics opposed to the costly failures,both in lives and money,of the last administration.

My wife has her own insurance. I just pay for me, we all also got raises this year, and the company is making more profit than ever before.

But did your companies health insurance rates go up?

Right...well,I support Obama's use of drone strikes...even if it involves U.S. citizens if they choose to aid the enemy.I'm sure you remember the "enemies both foreign and domestic " part of the oath when you served.Drones are more cost efficient,overall less casualties and your not putting young volunteer American lives at risk.

Drone strikes,small teams of highly trained pros like seals and arming the locals that are willing to resist.I agree with these tactics opposed to the costly failures,both in lives and money,of the last administration.

LOL, wait... I'm old enough to remember that is how the Vietnam War started.

You're right...but remember Obama didn't open this Pandora's box...Bush de-stabilized the whole region when killed Saddam Hussein.Obama's dealing with the inherited problem.

...and if you have read any of my past post in other politic debates,I am nearly always against sending our volunteer service people to war.Until the whole country gets some skin in the game through taxes and the draft, I think we should stay at home.

Strain out a nat and swallow a camel.

I'm sure the folks that sold you those two wars and of the rest of Bush's bs used perfect grammar.

I think Bush and Obama are on the same team. You're barking up the wrong tree trying to tell me one is worse than the other.

...and if you have read any of my past post in other politic debates,I am nearly always against sending our volunteer service people to war.Until the whole country gets some skin in the game through taxes and the draft, I think we should stay at home.

Then you should probably not vote democrat or republican.

• Upvote 1

Last time I checked us citizens, even if they are domestic enemies, are still entitled to a trial.

Yep, that's what it says on paper...are you willing to give me a hundred dollars for every U.S. citizen killed by U.S. Forces throughout our history,or is it only a problem if it happens on Obama's watch?

NO. NO. NO. Democrats are better than Republicans. I mean, Republicans and Democrats are not the same thing. Er, war is good for business and the economy. Uh, drone strikes don't create more enemies and Americans don't deserve due process.

I'm so confused... :(

You do seem a little confused,since most of what you posted has not been posted here.

I've voted Democrate,Independent and Republican in past elections.You know what they say about assuming,but that's some purty grammar you have there!

Wait, what are you trying to prove wrong in my statement?

Did you say UNLESS?? I'm curious what your definition of "in the shitter" is. And if that definition includes the words 18 TRILLION?

http://www.usgovernmentdebt.us/

"I miss America"

The economy is doing great. The stock market is breaking records regularly, consumer confidence is up, home ownership is up, unemployment is down. You can bitch about the debt, but that's a separate issue from the economy, which went in the shitter under bush jr.

The economy is doing great. The stock market is breaking records regularly, consumer confidence is up, home ownership is up, unemployment is down. You can bitch about the debt, but that's a separate issue from the economy, which went in the shitter under bush jr.

But did something specifically linked to obama's actions, increase in costs?

• Upvote 1

Data on the economy is based on statistics, which is selective and misleading.

I simply measure the economy by looking at a row of ten little stores on the way to work every morning.

Nine of ten occupied = economy good

Nine of ten empty = economy bad

The last 6 or 7 years has been the worst environment for small business I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Somehow, it is now starting to come back to life. At a cost aggregated throughout society, I'm sure.