Thanks to Nick at Sportbike Track Time, I have four track days to give away...

Casper

I thought that would be for sale by now. The hot rumor is that you only race sail boats now :bitchfight:

What's a sailboat?

Seriously I have been racing or trying to race. Fun so far and very low risk of injury. Amazing how fast 10 mph can feel.

But I do still have all my bikes and want to start tracking the Ducati as soon as my hand and wrist heal up. Right now my right hand has 1/5 the grip strength of my left. I'm right handed. :(

What's a sailboat?

Seriously I have been racing or trying to race. Fun so far and very low risk of injury. Amazing how fast 10 mph can feel.

But I do still have all my bikes and want to start tracking the Ducati as soon as my hand and wrist heal up. Right now my right hand has 1/5 the grip strength of my left. I'm right handed. :(

I didn't know it was that bad.  heal up quickly.  insert your own joke about masturbation as physical therapy.

Today probably. Suspense is killing you, eh? :)

I've not done a track day outside of mid-o, and I've heard good things about STT. And, just curious about who the winners are!

Regardless of who wins, thanks to STT for the OR support.

Winners are mojocho, redkow97, BMMW, and aforest4. PMs incoming to you four with details.

We'll have more stuff to give away soon.

I just want to thank my wife and kids for supporting me through the years by sucking all my track funds away. I want to thank the Academy for whatever it is they do. This honor is a joy to receive and will be even better joy to use as I spread my knee puck excrements on the track.

Seriously, thanks to Nick, STT and Casper!!

To all the loser...S U C K - I T! [emoji317]

j/k...all in good fun.

Winners are mojocho, redkow97, BMMW, and aforest4. PMs incoming to you four with details.

We'll have more stuff to give away soon.

Oh, Yeah! Thank YOu Thank yOu!!!

Thanks to Nick, STT and Casper!!

Son of a B. Was hoping this would be my springboard to finally getting to the track

Congrats to the lucky winners!

I can fit your bike on my trailer if you want to sign up anyway and travel together.  I'm thrilled to have won (baby girl is almost 6 months, and is more expensive than track days ever were!), but I have no idea where I'll end up riding.  Grattan or Putnam, probably.

STT rocks for doing this.  I haven't been on a big track in well over a year, and haven't ridden with STT in maybe three years.  Curious to see who I recognize on the staff :D

Edited by redkow97