Dayton surrounding area - Anyone planning to ride Sunday?

NinjaNick

Ahhh got all summer to try and catch up. Dubbie and myself plan on riding down to chillicothe the morning of the 28th. The more the merrier. It will be a trip to around and back be leaving Springfield around 8

Monday at BW3s in Troy. We will be at DQ in Piqua on Thursday next week ( car/bike show). Dayton has a few here and there. Quaker steak and lube in beaver reek and Kilkare. Not sure what nights.

Monday at BW3s in Troy. We will be at DQ in Piqua on Thursday next week ( car/bike show). Dayton has a few here and there. Quaker steak and lube in beaver reek and Kilkare. Not sure what nights.

Great! Thanks

Ahhh got all summer to try and catch up. Dubbie and myself plan on riding down to chillicothe the morning of the 28th. The more the merrier. It will be a trip to around and back be leaving Springfield around 8

How many miles is the trip? All back roads? I'm not a fan of slabbing so that's why I ask.

To anybody --- Ever want to ride...send me a message sometime. As long as you have a couple years under your belt at least, but if your a female...newbs or veterans welcomed. lol

Don't take offense to the above statement...I'm just not comfortable around new riders. :)

Edited by NinjaNick

Any of you guys plan on riding tomorrow(Saturday)? Or Sunday if it doesn't rain. I live near Kings Island but Dayton is a pretty short ride. NinjaNIck, full discretion, this is my first season. I've got almost 1000 miles under my belt though and no incidents to report yet. I've ridden in groups before but never more than 3 people.

Edited by wayfarer
  • Upvote 1

Keep in mind that the Bike NIght has been moved to Sunday night at the Troy BW3's.  Its still from 7 to close.

I will be riding on Sunday but I don't have the time to be gone all day.  I will be riding outside the Troy area for 2-3 hours.

• Upvote 1

Next weekend will probably be a no go for me. Thanks for the heads up Triumph. I'm gonna keep that in mind but work Monday morning may keep me from staying out on Sundays. Troy's a little bit of a drive. Anyone ever go to the Quaker Steak in Colerain? I think they have bike nights on Friday.

I'm trailer my r1 up there next week. We need to get together and go for a ride June 29th.....??

Hell yeah man! It's been years since we've ridden since you moved down south. I will text you and FB you because I'm down. I can't miss riding with you man...count me in son! :)

Wayfarer and NN: Just an FYI….Milford QSL Bike night is Wednesday and at Colerain QSL on Thursdays. Mostly the chrome-and-tassel pirate crowd with a sprinkling of squids thrown in, but occasionally worth the free price of admission…. Tuesday nights is Bike night at the Comet in Northside. Last Thursday of every month--meaning tomorrow 6/26--is Euro-Bike night in Milford in the Park National Bank lot across from MJ's on Main. If you're looking for a fun get-together with tons of cars and bikes, try the Fuel Cars 'n' Coffee meet Saturday mornings 8-12 on Kellogg Ave along the river.

Edited by Bubba
  • Upvote 1

Yup.  Fuel is always a big crowd, with everything from a Lamborghini Aventador to the usual ricer crowd, and bikes from scooters to adventure touring rigs to modded CBXs to vintage iron.  Killer biscuits and sausage gravy, too, if you get there early enough!!!

The Wed meet at O'Dells is primarily a Junkie crowd since they were the ones to put it together.  Used to be some bad blood between OR and AFJ, but the AFJ crew has mellowed greatly since the forum was created and they're a great resource for hooking up for weekly rides into NKY and some on the east side of Cinti.  LocalRiders.com is a smaller and less active forum but has a core of about 20-30 regulars that get out every now and then.  Check 'em both out.

Edited by Bubba
  • Upvote 2

Yup. Fuel is always a big crowd, with everything from a Lamborghini Aventador to the usual ricer crowd, and bikes from scooters to adventure touring rigs to modded CBXs to vintage iron. Killer biscuits and sausage gravy, too, if you get there early enough!!!

What's the fuel thing about? And

The Wed meet at O'Dells is primarily a Junkie crowd since they were the ones to put it together. Used to be some bad blood between OR and AFJ, but the AFJ crew has mellowed greatly since the forum was created and they're a great resource for hooking up for weekly rides into NKY and some on the east side of Cinti. LocalRiders.com is a smaller and less active forum but has a core of about 20-30 regulars that get out every now and then. Check 'em both out.

Wayfarer and NN: Just an FYI….Milford QSL Bike night is Wednesday and at Colerain QSL on Thursdays. Mostly the chrome-and-tassel pirate crowd with a sprinkling of squids thrown in, but occasionally worth the free price of admission…. Tuesday nights is Bike night at the Comet in Northside. Last Thursday of every month--meaning tomorrow 6/26--is Euro-Bike night in Milford in the Park National Bank lot across from MJ's on Main. If you're looking for a fun get-together with tons of cars and bikes, try the Fuel Cars 'n' Coffee meet Saturday mornings 8-12 on Kellogg Ave along the river.

I like the sound of the Saturday morning get-together. May check that out sometime. Thanks for the info.