FS: '06 GSXR-600 (TRACK ONLY), asking $4000

LongDogRacing

Hi All,

I'd like to sell my track-only GSXR-600.   If you've been to Mid-Ohio, you've likely seen me coaching on this bike.   It has done me well for many years, but I would like to liquidate some of the members of my stable in order to upgrade to something newer.  The suspension is set up for my weight (150lbs no gear), but would likely still work well for someone up to about 170lbs, I would think.)

I have the manufacturers certificate of origin (MCO) and will provide it along with a written bill of sale.  This bike has never been titled.

I will post pics later, but for now:

'06 GSXR-600

PCIII

Ohlins 20mm kit up front (stock springs)

Elka triple clicker shock (not sure of the spring nomenclature, but works well for my 150lbs)

Bodywork is a little rough, but solidly mounted.

Wired for all club racing / trackday organizations.

15 / 44 sprocket gearing (front is a vortex, rear is a pitbull), (520 pitch)

BMC race air filter

Michelin Power Pure tires.  Good for a couple more trackdays in novice or intermediate.

Pit Bull front and rear stands.

frame sliders

stock seat foam has been cut down ~1.5 inches

will include the pins required for a Pitbull trailer restraint.

send me an email if interested:  longdogracing@gmail.com

i'm in springfield, OH.

Edited by LongDogRacing

sorry dude.. construction in my area cut my internet cable...is the damage only to the fairings as in the pics above or is their any more .. m just trying to figure out the full cost to if i buy this bike...you know levers engine case etc.. any damage?

Faisal,

The fairing damage does not prohibit the bike from being ridden.  Everything is sturdy and will pass tech inspection at any organization. The bike is ready to go to the track, TODAY!

I will say that the suspension should be serviced next season.  (But ideally you'd be wanting to have it done every season anyway.)

Email me! longdogracing@gmail.com

--Justin

Could the bike be titled?

Blitz, do you mean titled and put back on the street? This is a trackbike only. I do not think it would be worth the effort to buy all the street plastics, turn signals, etc. to put it on the road again.

If by "titled", you mean as a proof of ownership, then the answer is I don't know. I will provide the manufacturers certificate of origin and a bill of sale. I can post the VIN so you can research it yourself, if you like.

I believe some states allow titling of vehicles with out of state bill of sales, but Ohio s not one of them.

Justin