AttackPainter and a Ducati 1199. Result is beyond amazing.

Moto-Brian

So, called up ol' Paul (Attackpainter) to see if he had time to paint an old man's 1199.  He said he could get me in and I also had a buddy's ZX10R to have some paint done also.

We dropped off Jason's ZX10R stuff first and considering Paul is the go to guy for Kawi Green and painting race plastics, it made sense.  The results were awesome and spot on.  I do not have any real pics of the bike finished, but we did a WSBK theme on his bike also and thanks to the same decal guy I use and Paul's seriously bad ass painting skills, it came out stellar.

Who cares about the other guy.  This is about MY bike!  :p

So, I drop off brand new Armor Plastics that had some paint lines masked off from the decal guy.  Who is the decal guy I speak of?  See below for contact info, but it is Scott at SR Sign Design.  He is responsible for the layout and vision.  Paul took the plastics and Scott's line work and made magic happen.

I had my last year's set to use until I got the new stuff done.  I was getting Ducati red and gloss black in key spots on the bike for the decals to work.  Paul NAILED it!

Timeline was perfect and to me before I needed them.  I actually had to delay pick up due to my crazy schedule.  But, i also dropped off some wheels and Paul got the plastics done first and I picked them up.  I cannot wait to see the wheels and again...  They are completed and done well within my hopes, but I am having issue getting together with Paul to pick up so, all on me.  But, considering the results of the plastics, I cannot wait until I see the wheels.

Price was crazy awesome.  Call for a quote as he I am sure charges depending on what needs to be done, but the price he charged me was well worth it and honestly, cheaper than he should charge for the quality of work. 

My biggest concern was the color.  He had stated that he's done a few Panigales and has the red right on target.  But, as many may know, Ducati red is somewhat tough to hit.  I had two tanks that were OEM red and was hoping fingers crossed that it matched.  I didn't doubt Paul, but I was just wondering how well it came out.

The pics below show the results.  I couldn't be happier.  No runs, no cracking after use, glossy as all get out and beautiful and DEEP colors.  i am beyond thrilled and with the decals, the bike is literally one of the best ones I have had yet.  I pride myself on making the bikes look as professional as possible and try hard to stay on budget.  Scott and Paul worked some damn solid magic and th results speak for themselves.  It honestly looks amazing in person as much as it does in pics and maybe even better.

I tried a little low light photography this round and think it looks pretty good.  I will be getting some action shots soon from Kyle Hunter, but these will do...

And the bike...

DSC_0098_zps2a6ff4e6.jpg

DSC_0142_zpsc9c7f0a7.jpg

DSC_0120_zps25e34aad.jpg

DSC_0090_zps36cdd9c5.jpg

DSC_0107_zps751cd65a.jpg

Thanks goes out to Paul from 614 Paintworx.  AttackPainter on the forum and well worth contacting to get your bike painted.  614-394-2195

Also, Scott from SR Sign Designs.  He does high profile racing graphics and is soooo reasonable that you can have a stellar result with little cash and he is one of th best customer service oriented guys i have worked with.  Several choices out there and I have tried to use a few, but never got calls back, never got returned emails, etc.  Scott is on it and has better quality results and uses high end materials.  Best guy out there!  Scott at 570-332-8227.  www.srsigndesign.com

There's a lot of people I need to thank, but in the interest of this thread, these guys made me look good.  One of them is a forum sponsor and worth his weight in gold as to the service he provides.  Get with Paul for your paint work.  He's a good dude!!

• Upvote 4