Bike Nights Beginning In Troy Ohio

Triumph

TROY BIKE NIGHT IS OFFICIALLY DONE FOR THIS SEASON.

If anyone wants to stay in contact for further events yet this season and over the winter months, please join the Apex Addicts FB page for more information.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, this event will continue in 2015 and for as long as people in this area love riding.  If you look up Apex Addicts on FaceBook and request to join, you will be able to keep up with this event and others happening in this immediate area.  There are a number of Ohio Riders aboard and we love this group of fine folks here.  Let me know by PM if you have any questions and you can email me directly at Oblvious936@gmail.com.

Ryan

• 6 months later...

Its now at the Little York in Troy

Downtown Troy Little York Tavern? Boooo. The food isn't as good as Poe Ave/Little York Rd, and the last time my band played there they threatened to shut the show down if we didn't turn the amps down. I'm disliking the new venue choice

• 3 weeks later...

I am new to the area and looking for group rides/bike nights.  I was unable to find "Apex Addicts" on Facebook.  Appreciate anyone who can direct me toward a Facebook motorcycle group or info on local bike nights.  Thank you!