Bike Nights Beginning In Troy Ohio

Triumph

Just thought that I would pass this along to those of you in the area.  A friend of mine has been working on getting a bike night together in the Troy area and it is now official.  I will unfortunately be unable to make the first night due to being at Mid-Ohio but I should be there the following Monday. 

What: Bike night

When:  Monday June 9th starting at 7pm

Where: BW3's in Troy, OH

ALL MAKES of bikes will be welcome but I have a feeling it will be mostly sport riders.  This will be the first night and hopefully a good turnout will happen.  Any questions just send me a PM.

Ryan

Edited by Triumph

You live in P. Hill now don't you. I saw something about it in another thread just never made it back to it.

I do live in Pleasant Hill now.  Moved at the end of March.  I suppose I could stop being lazy and change it in my info here.  I am always up for riding on my time off.  That's generally Tuesday mid afternoons, Saturday evenings and Sundays. 

Why Mondays! I have a class on Mondays other wise I would be there.

I asked the same question and there was no real reason.  I would have liked Tuesdays since I only work the day and am off in the evening.  However, they are open until midnight.  I'm sure a few of the hard core folks will still be there talking up bikes at that point.

Edited by Triumph

• 2 weeks later...

What:  Bike Night

Where:  BW3's in Troy

When:  Every Monday evening from 7 until closing. (That means tonight!)

Come on out and join the fun.  We had a smaller but good turnout (about 10 bikes) for the first ever even in Troy last Monday.  We have many already commited and we are expecting quite a few more this evening.  This is a great opportunity to meet local riders in the area to share ideas, knowledge, routes, rides and a good time.  That is what this site is all about so lets do it face to face.  Whether you ride a sport bike, café race or Harley, EVERYONE is welcome and will be made to feel welcome. 

The weather is going to clear up by this evening and it should be a great time to sit on the covered patio.  So get off the couch, fire you bike up and come join the crew.  I should be off work and up there myself by sometime before 9.

Cheers,

Ryan (the yellow CBR600RR)

Glad to have met you, Anden!  It was a much bigger turnout tonight with about 15 bikes.  The good news is that we took a poll and decided that it would be much better logistically for everyone if we moved it to Sunday nights instead of Mondays.  So the next night will be Sunday the 22nd from 7pm until closing.  Hope to see more of you there this coming Sunday and the next step is getting some rides together.  The turnout has been one heck of a great group of folks.  Join us!

We might go Sunday as well. Hope to see you two there.

We will definitely be up there so long as the weather is good and it certainly is looking that way.  Can't wait to finally meet you two.

Sounds like a good time, I'll try and make it up there this week

Bring a friend and come on up!

They sound good all of the time.  I could eat wings for breakfast.  I will be riding for a good portion of the day and then heading up there right about 7.  We (Caryn and I) will probably stay until about 10 - 10:30.   

Wife and I cant stay that late with early workday Monday, but we can hang for a while. Agreed on hotwing meal times, ANYTIME

No problems.  Not everyone stays that late but we would love to have y'all for as much time as you can muster.

Count me in!

Awesome!  Looking forward to meeting you.

Ate at that Bdubs many times with my friends from up there. I wonder what type of crowd this will bring. I may check it out some Monday.

NinjaNick, please be aware that we have changed the day.  We are now doing it on Sunday evenings instead.  The general consensus was that it would be easier for folks to make a regular night out of it if it were on Sunday.  We are still keeping the hours the same at 7pm until close.  Most folks head out by 10.  It is primarily sport bikes and it will be great to see how big it will grow.  We are trying to spread the word as best we can and it was about 15 bikes last time.

Hope to see you there this Sunday.  Bring a friend and come on up!

If my kids aren't in high demand of needing my attention I may go, could possibly be the last though. Considering selling my bike.

I hope we all make it this weekend. If I don't see you there, then I should see you the 5th at courtyard for the really big show.

If my kids aren't in high demand of needing my attention I may go, could possibly be the last though. Considering selling my bike.

We would love to have you and I know that Caryn certainly would.  She is excited to hear that there are a few more ladies in the area that are riders.  She isn't a fast rider and would like to find some women who would enjoy riding at a very reasonable pace.  Whether you ride yourself or hop on with Anden, it doesn't matter.  Tell those kiddies you need some mom time :)