***SOLD 1998 CR250R two stroke, $800 Plain City SOLD***

RymerC

I never ride this anymore, would like to see someone be able to get some use out of it. Last time I rode it ran great, rode great, no issues. It's not perfect, I know the carb will leave a drop of fuel if you don't close the petcock overnight, and the PO tweaked the bars slightly. I have another front fender and the factory pipe to go with it. I don't know much about dirtbikes, it has an FMF gold? pipe on it, and was jetted and such to match. Has more power than I can make use of. Comes with bill of sale, located about 10 minutes out 33 past SOLDVILLE.

Rinsed some of the barn dust off it.

post-10044-0-70458400-1400850982_thumb.j

post-10044-0-05370400-1400850971_thumb.j

post-10044-0-49836700-1400851022_thumb.j

post-10044-0-43012200-1400851032_thumb.j

Edited by RymerC

Looks nice. I would say its a Cr250 R as its a 2 stroke. The Cr250f is the Four stroke model. and not nearly as fun. 

LBTS Good luck.

Whoops, my bad thanks for the correction!

Assuming you do not have a title? Was it originally titled in Ohio?

Thanks!

Pre 99 OHV bikes weren't titled originally at purchase like they are now. Chances are te bike was never titled. In which case you may apply for a title at your local title division, as long as the VIN is clean and was never titled before, shouldn't be an issue. Then you can get a sticker at a bmv.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...