Red or Black sport bike needed for Promo Video Shoot

DBPhotography

Magley, what's the story with that 66/67 white Pontiac in the background in your bike picture? Yours? Does it run? I'm going to say Tempest or Lemans, not a GTO. Thanks, Kennyb

67 tempest, resurrected it from an advanced rust cancer, dropped a 400 4bbl pontiac into it, a gto rear end, and drove it for a couple years, got rid of it a while ago.

Was a fun car.

67 tempest, resurrected it from an advanced rust cancer, dropped a 400 4bbl pontiac into it, a gto rear end, and drove it for a couple years, got rid of it a while ago.

Was a fun car.

I had a 66 LeMans. I took it up Mulholland in LA one night. I pretty much got my butt handed to me by a Porsche and Jaguar passing on an uphill blind RH curve. I figured they knew where they were and I didn't.

I had a 66 LeMans. I took it up Mulholland in LA one night. I pretty much got my butt handed to me by a Porsche and Jaguar passing on an uphill blind RH curve. I figured they knew where they were and I didn't.

You're talking about a lot of weight, even if you got a lot of power.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yep, been there with some folks on the AdvRider forum but I was riding the DRZ. Had lots of fun but my ass was killing me by the end of the day - not from any funny business but the 2x4 like seat on that thing. I even have the seat concepts version on there! Lots of gravel and some stream crossings. I have some video, I need to upload it.

We started from here -> https://www.google.com/maps/@39.0513711,-84.8969028,19z and headed southeast and all around. If you look through the thread here, Gwhis posted the GPS tracks for his route which we followed.

Actually, I realized I did upload the video

I recognize that WR250R...