Bike nights in Dayton area

blueskeyes

Anyone go to Jackass Flats and/or The Villa down the road on Wednesday nights? I know the pork chops are awesome at The Villa.

I've heard Jackass Flats is a drunken Harley show, but I've not been to affirmate that claim

Jackass Flats is starting to get a better variety but it attracts more of the "Weekend Bad-Ass" Harley rider. The Villa is more cruiser but I have had better experiences there with guys asking about my sportbikes and being genuinely interested and more down-to-earth. Less poseurs and the food is really good and cheap. Gotta love a bar where you can write on the walls and ceiling, there are burn-out marks on the floor and a stripper pole in the corner. 

Still looking for a decent spot that doesn't only cater to the riders of two-wheeled air compressors. But I guess most of us are actually out riding and not posing.

If you're looking for a low key bike night without the posers and fast and furious gerbils you may want to take a ride to Xenia. Willie's bar does a bike night every Monday and its aimed at riders who want to relax with other riders and enjoy the evening. They've got good food too. It's not a big bike night and it's not advertised anywhere.

If you're looking for a low key bike night without the posers and fast and furious gerbils you may want to take a ride to Xenia. Willie's bar does a bike night every Monday and its aimed at riders who want to relax with other riders and enjoy the evening. They've got good food too. It's not a big bike night and it's not advertised anywhere.

Awesome. I'll have to check that out. Monday is great because my posse is all off from work that night.

Posers...drunken Harley show, the very essence of "Bike Night".

You will rarely find real bikers at "Bike Night". Every night is bike night for us.

Bring the heat, ladies. It's all been said (and done).

JB

• Upvote 1