Good News thread:

Gump

Work day ended yesterday at 2:00 AM when my return flight arrived.... Today started with a Thurman Burger, new SCUBA gear, a nap, and will close out with the Bare Naked Ladies. A Good Friday indeed.

Work day ended yesterday at 2:00 AM when my return flight arrived.... Today started with a Thurman Burger, new SCUBA gear, a nap, and will close out with the Bare Naked Ladies. A Good Friday indeed.

Cool. SCUBA gear? Me and the the kids are getting certified this July.

My daughter and I are going to do the open water certification next weekend. It's awesome! We took the course over the winter. For your equipment, go to Columbus SCUBA on Indianola right off of 71/Morse.

Edited by C-bus

We do book and pool work one weekend then quarry diving the next weekend to get the open water certification. Its in Barberton. I'm 2 hours from c-bus. Figure its a lifetime certification and will only get more expensive to get certified. And it's something productive to do with the kids.

I did it in Hawaii a month ago with my daughter in the ocean 60 feet down. Almost died but it was cool.

Edited by Gump

Just finalized plans with my best friend. In several weeks, she and I are meeting in Destin, Florida.We have rooms booked at the same resort. She doesn't do online social networking, and I haven't seen her since 2006. Awesome vacation, with the greatest company. Two wins. 

Stumbled across a woodcock nest. Havent seen them around these parts ever. They were changing feathers and could only fly short distances.

I used to dive for the fire dept. and the Treasure Cove in Niles used to have some killer deals on dive gear. I haven't been there in 20 years but it may still be worth a look.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Woohoo! Two hot nurses pulled the ureter stint out of me thru my weiner, while I yelled mother f*cker loud enough for my daughters to hear in the waiting room.

Good news is, I took the most enjoyable urination I've had in months. No crazy burning at the end or the beginning, or the middle. Done with that crap...I'm back in business... Knock on wood. Drink lots of water my friends and never opt for a stint with a string connected to it hanging out your weiner. Go no string.

• Upvote 4

Just reserved tours and a room to take the young'ns to Mammoth Cave for my birthday weekend. They are pretty excited as am I to be able to share one of my fondest childhood memories with my own kids.

• Upvote 3