VP Race fuel

rslocum

Anyone know of any locations in NE Ohio that sells VP race fuel. Want to try some of the VP T4 which is a nonethanol, unleaded, and oxygenated 100 octane fuel. Been in contact with my very near VP source but after half a dozen calls I really haven't gotten anywhere. Thanks.

Take a look at the website I've linked below. You may be able to find a gas station near you that carries gas without ethanol added. It may not be VP brand specifically but it's better than nothing. I use non-ethanol in law equipment, chainsaw, boat engines, bikes and stuff like that.

If you find a place near you you'll want to call ahead and verify they still sell E0. Some listings on the site are old. Also, you may need to ask a manager about the ethanol content. I spoke to a few places and a couple of the workers were not able to confirm whether the gas was E0 or not. Hopefully this helps.

http://pure-gas.org/

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the info guys. The station that sells nonethanol 89 oct near me also sells VP and they are the ones that I have asked to try and get the VP T4. They had some U4.4 I was going to mix with the 89 but I noticed the fuel was over 4 years old so I passed. I also emailed the VP east coast rep with no response either. Didn't think it would be this difficult to try some race fuel. Maybe I'll just give up.

No luck. Finally called VP and asked for another dealer in the area. So happens there is a guy 3 miles from my house who builds race cars out of his residence and had some T4 and was willing to get more.

• 1 year later...

No luck. Finally called VP and asked for another dealer in the area. So happens there is a guy 3 miles from my house who builds race cars out of his residence and had some T4 and was willing to get more.

Did you ever find a reliable source up here in NEOhio for VP fuels?