Wayne 5/9-5/11 weekend

2talltim

Ok ok, Some really drunk dude came into Shawns camper at 4am while we're all sleeping, takes off his boots and pants, pokes me directly in the brown eye with something and laughs, then stumbles up and down the hallway, opening doors looking for a blanket, saying he's freezing. We were all asleep, then half asleep wondering who's voice this is. Then Tim turns on his phone light and tells the dude I think your in the wrong camper, He grabbed his pants and boots and left. It was weird.  

Edited by Gump
  • Upvote 1

Ok ok, Some really drunk dude came into Shawns camper at 4am while we're all sleeping, takes off his boots and pants, pokes me directly in the brown eye with something and laughs, then stumbles up and down the hallway, opening doors looking for a blanket, saying he's freezing. We were all asleep, then half asleep wondering who's voice this is. Then Tim turns on his phone light and tells the dude I think your in the wrong camper, He grabbed his pants and boots and left. It was weird.

Buwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Doesn't he! Tim, you should elaborate on your version of the alien.

All i seen was dark bushy hair, his face was freckled with mud from ridding on the trails, and wearing nothing but boxer briefs. And im thinking when he sat down next to eric(dont know if it was before of after the probing) he took his pants and boots off, because he was in a frenzy to pick them up off the floor before he left. He only wanted my blanket but he wanted more from eric :lol: