Wayne 5/9-5/11 weekend

2talltim

Couple of us bubbys will be down on Friday and staying the weekend. The usual itinerary camping at William's, arriving late afternoon, short ride Friday, hit the trails most of the day Saturday, and im most likely going to ride Sunday too. And of course camp fire, brews, grillin', and good bubby comrodery and shenanigans both nights.

Even if you don't have a dirt machine ride your street scoot down and hang out and or camp the night. 

Can't wait to get the Wolverine out for her maiden rebirth run.

All loaded up and ready to roll. Looks like most of the rain is going to hit late tomorrow and early saturday now. Still headed down right after work but need to stop for gas, food and my season trail pass. Also i'm bringing a little bit of my "Oak" down, should be enough for a couple nights, i have to unload it first where a good spot to stick it? As long as its not actively storming the Wolverine will prob be muddied up before you guys get there.

Stick it under Blake's camper. :lol:

Probably stick it in the bin and cover it back up if it's dry. We should be pretty good on wood. Especially if it's gonna rain tomorrow night.

Just thought I'd contribute, plus I need to burn it up before it rots its a few years old.