OR Decals

F4iguy

Let me know if he doesn't get you squared away soon.

It's been a full month for me also.

Checked account.  Still says, This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

It's no big issue but it is irritating and makes me hesitant to place

additional orders.  It's not like shipping hasn't already been paid.

Well it's been over a month, I have sent countless messages through the forum and their website. No response. I even found a phone number today and called. I searched Knight Signs and Decals and the Better Business Bureau site comes up before their website. Not a good sign. Here is a link to their F BBB rating. I will being filing my Paypal claim today.

http://www.bbb.org/dayton/business-reviews/signs/knight-signs-and-decals-in-new-carlisle-oh-30929

Well it's been over a month, I have sent countless messages through the forum and their website. No response. I even found a phone number today and called. I searched Knight Signs and Decals and the Better Business Bureau site comes up before their website. Not a good sign. Here is a link to their F BBB rating. I will being filing my Paypal claim today.

http://www.bbb.org/dayton/business-reviews/signs/knight-signs-and-decals-in-new-carlisle-oh-30929

Interesting.

I'm not even going to bother for the ~three dollars I paid. Seems like he might need it more than I. Looks like we need a new OR decals source. Anyone have the vector artwork that we can use to custom order it elsewhere?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Does anyone know if this guy (ABDecal) is still in business? I ordered OR decals on 8/6 and have not received them, or any replies to my inquiries since.

Appears he hasn't been online since the beginning of July. :/ Has anyone heard from him?

I love the font, the stickers are of good quality, they've been available in a bunch of nice colors and QuikAccord/Alan is a nice guy, but are there other solutions for when blackouts like this happen?  They seem to happen a lot.

I love the font, the stickers are of good quality, they've been available in a bunch of nice colors and QuikAccord/Alan is a nice guy, but are there other solutions for when blackouts like this happen? They seem to happen a lot.

I'm looking into it.

• 7 months later...