Which tank bag do you rock, and why?

Helmutt

Sadly, Bagster is no longer available in the USA.

Wonder why, the U.S. market tank out with these or something? Seems some of the coolest stuff either hasn't made it here, or quits coming here.

And since AJ donated to my tankbag cause, I may end up ordering an Autokicker later this year/winter. It just seems really well put together, only $100 and has all I want, can mount forward enough so I can tuck/turn without much interference, low profile and longer, and the GPS mount is stationed at the upper front of the bag ( where it makes most sense ) instead of being mashed against the belly or nutsack like a lot of versions sold here.

akwanderlustankbag_1.jpg

Edited by Hellmutt

Wonder why, the U.S. market tank out with these or something?

I saw that some other company now has the name Bagster in the USA. A trash collection service company.

I suspect they somehow lost the rights to the name. Perhaps they will be back under a new name.

edit: You do want some tilt for holding a gps device. Otherwise, sitting flat, the image will keep flipping sideways all the time. Really annoying.

edit: One more thing. You can still order stuff like this from Great Britain. It's tricky finding it and figuring out which one is cheapest price and shipping. That's if they will ship to USA. Some won't do that. Forget ordering from France. I've found price and shipping from France to be way too high. Germany isn't too bad, if you can find a website in English (or read German).

Edited by ReconRat

I've been using the Cortech 21 liter expander since about '07, I've had to replace the zipper since the original wore out and can't replace the bag because they're not sold anymore. Would buy again A+++ if I could get one.

http://www.motorcyclegear.com/parts/accessories/extras/cortech_by_tour_master/21_liter_magnetic_tank_bag.html

When this finally dies, I'm thinking about the Nelson Rigg CL-1035.

http://www.motorcyclegear.com/parts/luggage/tank_bags/nelson_rigg/cl1035_touring_magnetic_tank_bag.html