Cardboard Boxes(moving size) , wanted. Cbus area/mansfield

madcat6183

Anyone with a hookup on cardboard boxes?  I.E. printer/copier boxes, or the sort.  Our Kroger said they don't get the old awesome egg boxes they used to, and it's just hit or miss with cardboard dumpsters.

Liquor boxes, paper boxes, really any normal size cardboard boxes would be awesome.  I'm in Groveport and drive the east freeway to Polaris but willing to meet anywhere to get some.

if anyone has a line on them I would greatly appreciate it.  HD/Lowes is like 1.00 a box for what we would want, and I'd rather just buy tupperware at that point for 4.00 and keep it for later use.

Thanks!

John

419-610-5666

Boxes are for fascist, too bad you don't know a bubby that makes them for a living.  :crazy:

Actually used to, Martin Corrugated off 33 in Carroll OH was started by my "uncle's family", but they sold out a few years ago and retired.  Uncle still lives local, but didn't feel right asking him to contact the new owner for me.

Unless you do too lol

Yup I work for international paper in Mount Vernon(all we do is boxes and trays) little harder now days to get them though I don't work in the warehouse anymore. It's not impossible though I seen you already had a plan in play or I would have chimed in sooner.

Edited by 2talltim