If you had 10k....

oldschoolsdime92

If I have to spend all $10k on one bike and can't have any other bikes in the garage, then probably speed triple or ninja 1k

If I can have other bikes, something like a bandit 1250, with tons of luggage and stuff.

To hard to answer for someone else since every one is in a different situation. If it was me and it has to be toward a bike I'd get a used Diavel. But I already have s dedicated track bike and a street Sportbike. Of I didn't have any bike I'd get an R1 cause that's what I have now.

Again too hard to answer since everyone has different situations.[/quote

I certainly don't have 10k, I just pondered this today and quite frankly I found myself not too sure what I'd get!

So now the FZ9 that you have had a boner for is now off the list?

Honestly, after seeing a nicely accessorized FZ-09 in the flesh, that'd be my choice. That, or, I'd spend the 10 grand to take a month off work and travel the country.

• Upvote 1

I've seen 2 in the wild. One was just going down the street, and the other was another employee at Honda R&D. None in a dealership. The bike at Honda R&D was the well equipped one, with some good looking frame sliders, projector beam headlight assembly, and an exhaust.

WR250R, been wanting that bike for a while as a dual sport change of pace from my Vstrom.

About $5k should be enough for a decent one. 

For about $10k I could probably get a KTM 690 enduro which would be a little more exotic choice :)

Craig

I'd put it toward a BMW S1000RR. I love my 2013 ZX6R (great size and weight), but BMW makes a phenomenal bike.

Meh, it's ok. There's a few disappointments. You can tell where they cut corners to keep within Japanese price range.

But not for ten grand. I guess you might find a lbts used one for that...

I'd let mine go for 11k if someone flashed cash. I want a 1290 SDR.

I'm beginning to dislike clipons.