WTF - it's just a $12 part

Speedy Gonzales

Still no "thanks" for finding the part for you? Jesus Christ, man. You're a rude motherfucker. Next time, find it your goddamn self.. except you can't, because you're too fucking stupid to do a simple Google search or use a parts fiche. It took me less than 5 minutes to find that part and I did it with my fucking phone.

..and Cheerios isn't possesive, dumb fuck.

Let us all know when you're off the rag.

When I read from the beginning of the thread, I see a bunch of folks trying to help a newcomer (24 posts, and most of them in this thread) with an issue he's all panty-wadded up about and seems determined to stay that way.  No gratitude or solution-oriented attitude from the OP.  More energy spent on complaining and recording voicemails than just spending $12 and moving on from the drama.

• Upvote 1

I've got 99 problems, but ineptitude ain't one.

Look at the title of this thread. I knew the part number and the price on different parts' sites before you pulled out your $0-with-10yr-contract phone and started pissing in the wind. Yep you're not inept, just unable to connect the dots.

This ain't the short bus anymore Bubba, pick your fights wisely.

I am way past this issue but if someone tells me that I should spend money when someone else should have paid for it then they'll hear from me. You want to support the dealer because of some dealer affiliation go ahead, but don't expect me to not stand my ground.

It's a matter of principle and if that isn't important to you, no one forced you to read this thread.

By the way voicemails are all recorded. There is no 'effort' involved in recording a voicemail.

Edited by Speedy Gonzales
  • Downvote 1

Lol buying from a dealer and being surprised by a hack salesmen. In very few instances has a salesmen ever known more about a particular vehicle than myself. It's hard to have sympathy really

Edited by Bad324

Lol buying from a dealer and being surprised by a hack salesmen. In very few instances has a salesmen ever known more about a particular vehicle than myself. It's hard to have sympathy really

Thank you. That's all I was trying to say when people started trying to blame me and give me a hard time.

Thank you. That's all I was trying to say when people started trying to blame me and give me a hard time.

I'm not sure why you're thanking me because I was LOL'ing that you took the salesmen's word for gold. I get the principle but also I think its dumb to spend 15k on a bike in the first place and not know what you are and aren't supposed to get

...I see a bunch of folks trying to help a newcomer...with an issue…..  No gratitude…..  More energy spent on complaining…

And yet he still tried to help you (as did others) before they got tired of your sandy tone.

Give up.  You are trying to be The Voice of Reason in an unreasonable thread….you're wasting energy.  This is why I love to lurk on OR--the humor and wit are AT LEAST on a par with members' riding skills.  Aahhh, if only I could carve a decreasing radius corner the way some of the wags carve up the noobs here.  A-N-D….it's not even winter!!!

Give up.  You are trying to be The Voice of Reason in an unreasonable thread….you're wasting energy.  This is why I love to lurk on OR--the humor and wit are AT LEAST on a par with members' riding skills.  Aahhh, if only I could carve a decreasing radius corner the way some of the wags carve up the noobs here.  A-N-D….it's not even winter!!!

<Sigh> You're right.  :cheers:

thats true.... pauly IS a really good rider.