Soon to be FS: Kenmore Elite Washer and GE Electric Dryer

madcat6183

Just posting these up in case anyone starts shopping anytime soon for a new washer or dryer but we are moving and both items are no longer needed and I'd rather not move them.

Washer was bought at the Sears Outlet Jan 2014, so 3 months old.  These are priced depending on shape, dings, dents, etc.  I'd say exterior is 9.9/10 and it was the most expensive of the ones from same model.  I have receipt at home and I know we paid right around $600 for the washer at that time.  All manuals inluded. 

Specs here; http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02631522000P

I think we'd like to see $400.00 for it picked up or I will deliver to Hilliard when we are moving there June 1-4. 

Dryer is the super basic GE from HHGregg bought new for $250.00 7 years ago, but harly used and also in amazing shape.  It has the 4 prong plug included, you can easily swap for a 3 prong but not included in sale.  This thing has never had any issues and has run like a top forever.

Like to see $75.00 picked up or delivered to Hilliard when we are moving there June 1-4.

I don't have pics, but they are both all white, and in great shape.  I have access to a hand truck to make pickup/delivery easy.

Again, they are not available right now BUT in about 3-4 weeks will be. 

PM, post, or text 419-610- 56 six six

John

These will go on Craigs closer to sale time, and I think we'll have a garage sale too, price will be higher for both on those sites/garage sale.  But for OR I am always listing cheaper.

Yeah, the dryer I could work with you, washer is top of the line and practically brand new.  Definitely not a starter model(no offense), we actually bought it because we needed to do way bigger loads(haha) then our normal one could handle.  Plus with the little one it was nice to have a time delay, presoak, and extra rinse option.  But the washer is more suited for large families.

Dryer if youre interested in a few weeks let me know, willing to help ya out over posting and dealing with CL people.  Just can't sell it for a few weeks, we do too much laundry for a landromat. 

Well, we "resold" it.  Had it sold once, buyer was "preapproved", offer was awesome, like we were walking away with 1/2 the downpayment on the new house only to have their preapproval come up as utter BS and lose them less than a week after going in contract.

New offer was nowhere near what we wanted, but we really wanted to just be done with it and get to the house we bought, so it is what it is. 

But yes, we did, twice actually.

• 1 month later...

Dryer is no longer sold, really like to see this stuff go to someone who can use it and not some random person.  If anyone is looking shoot some offers, we are out of our current home next weekend and would prefer not to double move this stuff.

Dryer is sold, would really like the washer gone this weekend before we have to move it to the new house and have it take up space in the garage.  If anyone is needing one or knows someone who does, we'd take 350 from anyone on OR or friend/family.  It's still 400 on craigs but willing to help someone out.  We're taking a huge loss on this washer as it's only 6 months old and used very little.

Thanks