2003 Honda VFR800 Interceptor - **Sold**

DAC

Lol true.... The plastidip might hurt the sale at this point tho. I'd prob have to peel it off. Sent from my iPhone.

it may or may if people know what plastidip is. I don't know what you have for mileage on the 600rr but I'd say its like you could sell it for $3700 quickly and only need $500 to make up the difference on the vfr which is well priced really

• Upvote 1

Haha It's it about 25k or so. Well maintained, super healthy. It's an 06. But prob wouldn't let it go for less than 4k. 4k would be my price. No negotiation unless someone would pay me more ;).

Sent from my iPhone.

Edited by TimTheAzn

Oh yeah.  No question.  I'm not waxing sentimental here.  I'll miss it but I'm not a bike hoarder.  It's a really nice machine and the new owner will have a great time with it.

Thanks for all the help and good communication regarding the sale, David. Bike is in good hands and already has another 200 miles on it since picking up on Sat morning. Extremely well taken care of!

• Upvote 1

I actually saw you gassing it up on Chambers Saturday.  I came around the corner and thought, "hey, there's another VFR."  Went a little further and saw that it was my old one!

• 1 month later...

From another thread >>  Yep.  It's tough to let 'em go.

I'm probably going to get a CB1100 this spring but

also most likely hanging onto the VFR.  It'll be my

"guest bike" and probably the shipper bike for riding

out west.

So, what happened to the idea of a "guest bike"/shipping bike?

Space and time.  Two of the usual constraints with human activities.  The third being money, which wasn't the problem here.

Garage was full, I wasn't going to put the miles on the viffer it deserved.  When I thought about it, I didn't expect frequent enough "guests" to justify keeping it.  Fizzer seemed really happy to have the bike and will pile the miles on it - a very good thing.

• Upvote 1

Space and time.  Two of the usual constraints with human activities.  The third being money, which wasn't the problem here.

Garage was full, I wasn't going to put the miles on the viffer it deserved.  When I thought about it, I didn't expect frequent enough "guests" to justify keeping it.  Fizzer seemed really happy to have the bike and will pile the miles on it - a very good thing.

What are your thoughts so far on the CB1100 now that you've had it for several weeks?