Why I defriended you on Facebook

Casper

I've had a bunch of people ask, and 95% of them are from here. Figured this post would make it a lot easier. I hate Facebook. I hate reading about what people ate for breakfast, or what their dog killed, or how their kid took a crap, etc. I had been debating ditching Facebook for a while. Well, I've all but closed my account. I defriended around 500 people, deleted all of my posts/comments/etc, and have stopped using it. The few folks that are left on there are either family or members of groups/pages that I need to pass responsibility over to. Don't be offended. I still like you all (well most of you).

Never had face book, always thought it was stupid! I could care less what you had for lunch.

cause you're not a fat kid. I wanna know what people eat so i can either shit on their dreams or get an idea for my next one :D

• Upvote 1

Do you mean hook up with women they knew in college, or find women currently in college to hook up with.  Because if it is the latter I may have to rethink this whole Facebook thing.

Both are valid? 

Do you mean hook up with women they knew in college, or find women currently in college to hook up with.  Because if it is the latter I may have to rethink this whole Facebook thing.

Plenty of cougars on FB too, so don't rule them out.

I never did Facebook, Twitter is cool depending how you use it. But Facebook is for women, and men that wish they were women.

That's why I stay in the kitchen. I have never been on Facebook or will.

• Upvote 1

And this is why I enjoy picking my kid up from school.

I know where you live.  It can't be all that good.  Maybe 1 in 100 are doable after an all night binge.  :D

Edited by r1crusher

I never did Facebook, Twitter is cool depending how you use it. But Facebook is for women, and men that wish they were women.

Facebook is for women but Twitter is not? :lol:

That's attention whore Central for 12 year olds.

I'm only Facebook friends with people that I'm actually friends with for the most part. I have also started deleting people I'm not actually friends with. No offense if you're on that list.

Facebook is cool if you use it as is is intended. For posting funny shit, making fun of people and seeing pictures of dogs pooping.

Edited by max power
  • Upvote 3

I've had a bunch of people ask, and 95% of them are from here. Figured this post would make it a lot easier. I hate Facebook. I hate reading about what people ate for breakfast, or what their dog killed, or how their kid took a crap, etc. I had been debating ditching Facebook for a while. Well, I've all but closed my account. I defriended around 500 people, deleted all of my posts/comments/etc, and have stopped using it. The few folks that are left on there are either family or members of groups/pages that I need to pass responsibility over to. Don't be offended. I still like you all (well most of you).

Jerkface. ????

Facebook is for women but Twitter is not? :lol:

That's attention whore Central for 12 year olds.

I'm only Facebook friends with people that I'm actually friends with for the most part. I have also started deleting people I'm not actually friends with. No offense if you're on that list.

Facebook is cool if you use it as is is intended. For posting funny shit, making fun of people and seeing pictures of dogs pooping.

Agree.  I always thought Twitter was kind of stupid because its all short status updates.  The one thats REALLY stupid though is Instagram.  Its really nothing more than a place for women who arent all that hot but think theyre hot to post pictures of themselves making the duck face.

Some of you are really showing your age. Once they let the old folks and under 18 kids on it, it was over being anything worthwhile

Social media when used correctly has lots of benefits if you ask me. Like Twitter is great to me because I rarely tweet shit but I follow a lot of sports news, regular news and purchase deal people