2005 GSXR 750 20th Anniversary Edition

20thGix

Well the time has come. With #2 almost here and finding time to ride getting harder and harder I have decided to sell the bike. they make new ones everyday. There will be another at another time. So here is my CL ad with all the details and a current pic that I just took. OR price $4000. LBTS and all that...

http://dayton.craigslist.org/mcy/4476138915.html.

20140331_183427_zpsfa217e55.jpg

Edited by 20thGix

People on CL are great. There is a guy that claims he will be over tonight with the money. We'll see about that. What i do know about him is that

1. He doesnt have a car and has to borrow a friends car to come see it

2. Had to borrow $200 to get to my asking price

3. Wont have the money to get tags

4. Almost certain he wont have the money to get insurance

5. Wont have the cash to get the title in his name. ( I'm not fibbing the price on the title)

I somewhat care what happens to the bike after i sell it. Preferably i would like to sell it to an experience responsible rider that would take care of it but odds are it will be some dipshit that becomes a grease stain on the road. :nono:

You meeting him somewhere?

One buddy I work with posted his bike on craigslist, had a couple bites and the bike was stolen out of his garage in 2 days.

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Nice bike, wish I had the extra cash.

You meeting him somewhere?

One buddy I work with posted his bike on craigslist, had a couple bites and the bike was stolen out of his garage in 2 days.

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Nice bike, wish I had the extra cash.

I was going to meet him at some place that has a notary available. Bank, BMV or whatever. Haven't heard from him since. Typical CL non-buyer.

She's gorgeous. If I would have waited a year, she'd be in my garage. Instead, I have my beautiful K3....but a bike like that could tempt me to sell out. If it wasn't such a pain in the ass to sell a bike, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Edited by Blitz

She's gorgeous. If I would have waited a year, she'd be in my garage. Instead, I have my beautiful K3....but a bike like that could tempt me to sell out. If it wasn't such a pain in the ass to sell a bike, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Just buy this one and sell the K3 later. Or keep it and have two.  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...