Honda Marysville Motorsports Open House April 19th!

HM Motorsports

Very cool - marked on my calendar.  Maybe I'll bring a restored '85 CB700SC for vintage variety. :-)

That does sound like a good time, If I can make it I'll be on an all original 85 VF700 Sabre. I've been wondering...... can I legitimately call it a Viffer? Anyhow we could start a Vintage section in the patking lot.  

That does sound like a good time, If I can make it I'll be on an all original 85 VF700 Sabre. I've been wondering...... can I legitimately call it a Viffer? Anyhow we could start a Vintage section in the patking lot.  

Sweet!  What color?  Mine's not all original, but I tell my GF that Roxy is my 29 year old redheaded mistress...

post-16604-0-22601100-1395775783_thumb.j

Sweet!  What color?  Mine's not all original, but I tell my GF that Roxy is my 29 year old redheaded mistress...

attachicon.gif1985_Honda_CB700SC_medium.jpg

I never could figure the pic thing out, but its black/silver with the Blue stripe. Pretty sure that year all you could get was either the blue stripe or a red stripe. 

It's only a "vif."  But still cool.  On the calendar!

Edited by DAC

I added it to the calendar.

The Thunder Roads Magazine Ohio team will be out taking pictures looking for bike to do features on for those who want to show off their ride! New, late model or vintage...bring'em all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

The Thunder Roads Magazine Ohio team will be out taking pictures looking for bike to do features on for those who want to show off their ride! New, late model or vintage...bring'em all!

Nice to meet you Conor and some of the other HM staff.  Was also nice to meet the TR Mag folks - should have pulled the VFR up front for a photo op...

Didn't spend much time there since I was on a short leash, but had a look around at some sweet Hondas (NC700X especially).  Let me know when the 2014 Interceptor comes in!

Nice to meet you Conor and some of the other HM staff. Was also nice to meet the TR Mag folks - should have pulled the VFR up front for a photo op...

Didn't spend much time there since I was on a short leash, but had a look around at some sweet Hondas (NC700X especially). Let me know when the 2014 Interceptor comes in!

Thanks again for coming to the open house. I'll definitely let you know when the new interceptor comes in. In the meantime let me know if I can do anything to help.

Conor

Thanks for everyone's support at our open house this past weekend. I hope everyone had as much fun as we did. I'll be planning another open house later this summer. I will let everyone know when I get the date worked out. In the meantime happy riding and as always… Let us know if we can do anything to help the members of Ohio Rider