FS: 2006 VFR800

Bad324

As I already said she's not happy I got rid of the bike because she likes going riding with me and knows it something I used to enjoy

I haven't really enjoyed it much the last two seasons so it made sense at this time to let it go to set me up in a position where next year I can get another bike if I truly miss riding or the year after pick up a '68 Firebird or a 2014 stingray

• Upvote 1

Cars are expensive

Ftfy. That would be the one thing to get me back on 2 wheels before getting a car. Although I am toying with the idea to get a cheap ass VTX and make a banger project out of it next

so when you gonna get one for yourself now that your spoiled :D

Ugh idk. I am just not ready to give up the super sport life :(. AND Brian's bike has spoiled me, it'll take forever to find one as clean as his.

You should ride a VFR1200, you might be surprised. 

I'm just not sure if I am ready to make the jump to a sport touring bike just yet. I know I want to do track days, and I want to ride a super sport on the track. I've debated selling the trumpet for a track rat and a down payment on a ST. I just love this bike so much as of right now lol.