FS: 2006 VFR800

Bad324

So my ninja plus I buy you a burrito? You've got a deal... Not even kidding.

No. You have to buy me Ohio City Burrito. So I can own it and keep that place open past 8pm and make a super killing down there

• 2 weeks later...

If it's the rwb probably only 1-1500. It's also likely completely stock

And yes before you all bitch that mods don't add value to the bike agree. But they do add value to the right buyer

Anyways its off the market cause I've chickened out parting with it after someone came to look at it and offered me 6

Edited by Bad324

You turned down $6k for that bike? :wtf:

For the 3rd time too. Just too much other shit going on in my life right now. It's paid for. It's set up how I want. I'm comfortable on it. As much as a large part of me would love something new, I can't seem to get myself to part with it

Yeah you really don't want to sell it, that is very obvious. ;)  Sounds like you would likely be very remorseful at this point were you to sell it, having regret is a real bitch. Glad you are keeping it, now you just need to ride the damn thing. :)

I was close to accepting. But he waited just long enough to confirm if his wife would be ok with him having a 2nd bike in the garage

Edited by Bad324

I was close to accepting. But he waited just long enough to confirm if his wife would be ok with him having a 2nd bike in the garage

Seriously?  How would you like to be treated like that, after you found a bike you really liked.  Grow up!

Seriously? How would you like to be treated like that, after you found a bike you really liked. Grow up!

The ball was in his court. The exact words were "would you take $6?" My reply was "I would highly consider it" his reply "let me talk it over with the wife" and that's where it currently stands

So how's that a dick move?

But I like this one lol.

If he showed me the money it would be hard to turn down. Problem is I haven't been shown the money yet and it's off the market as far as anything further goes.