unofficial ride may 18th central meet and ride down.

ZxHooligan

Ok so I'm starting a list for those that would like to meet and all ride down to the epic ride in may from central ohio. I will meet everyone at iron pony that morning if y'all want to ride down together. I will be there at 8:30 am and we will depart shortly after 9 am. I'm starting a list. I will be on a black zx12r.

1. Zxhooligan

Ok so I'm starting a list for those that would like to meet and all ride down to the epic ride in may from central ohio. I will meet everyone at iron pony that morning if y'all want to ride down together. I will be there at 8:30 am and we will depart shortly after 9 am. I'm starting a list. I will be on a black zx12r.

1. Zxhooligan

Zxhooligan

You may want to start a clean thread for this. You will get more traffic with the topic, and central riders will not have to weed through all of these pages for updates.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in Hilliard.  Would be riding north to go south.  Would be great to ride down with y'all but I'd rather sleep another hour.  Will meet you all in Logan unless someone wants to meet off Cemetery road exit.

Edited by DAC

I'm in Hilliard. Would be riding north to go south. Would be great to ride down with y'all but I'd rather sleep another hour. Will meet you all in Logan unless someone wants to meet off Cemetery road exit.

That's understandable. 270 and 33 is the first mutual intersection but there's not much there.

Any interest in Max's suggestion of relocating this meetup to the Gender Rd McDs?

I'm closer than most people in Cbus to the Pony, and it would still add about 45 minutes of extra riding.

I would do that.

I think he meant pick us up at the Gender Rd McDonalds on the way. 

It's on the way anyway, assuming we take 33 east out and down. There is a gas station in addition, but the pavement was really shitty the last time I was there, most likely worse after this winter. 

Either way is good with me. 

https://goo.gl/maps/um4Mf

The reason why I didn't propose it earlier, max power :-), is last year we had a dozen or more riders meet up at IP and ride in one group down 270 to 33. Groups of more than a dozen are a little different logistically than just the handful who have chimed in so far, but I'm going on the assumption that it could get that big again this year. If it does, meeting at IP and then stopping as a large group at Gender Road is possible, but breaks the cadence and probably pushes times up 30 minutes. It also requires enough pavement to hold a dozen or more bikes with simple ins and outs on Gender Road, and if that's already there, then cool - I just don't live close enough to easily check.

I'm honestly cool with it either way and will meet up wherever everyone else wants to meet - I was thinking about how relatively easy IP was last year to depart from. In either case it's going to be a good time.

• 1 month later...

That's the plan. Anyone who can make it, should. First bikes there at 8:30, and we'll roll out at 9:05. There's a few gas stations on Westerville road coming both ways (a speedway, at Dempsey/Westerville), and a Certified station at Old Dublin Granville (161 exit)/ Westerville Rd. 

Hop on 270S and pick up 33E and straight shot it from there. About 57 minutes says google. Probably keep it under 10 over the whole way, lots of cops last week when I was down there.