Monkey of my back!

DerekClouser

So recently I sold my older bike (98 CBR900rr) in hopes of moving into a newer fuel injected bike. I was really interested in the ZX-10r. After selling the bike, I had a few set backs. I was starting to really stress because I wanted to make sure I had a bike ready for when the weather was decent and the salt was off the roads. 

Well today, I finally pulled the trigger on an '05 Kawasaki ZX10r. Only had 10k miles so I'm pretty happy. 

Here's a few pics:

05' ZX10r

05' ZX10r

I put the bike into the back of my truck and drove it home today. Of course it started snowing and when we got it back to whaler's garage, it had been coated in snow and salt so we decided we needed to wash it immediately to remove the road salt. 

Here's a pic of us looking like idiots in freezing conditions washing a motorcycle.  Special thanks to Brian (whaler) for helping me out today.

Dedicated

Finally got that monkey off my back and now it's back to hoping the weather clears up soon so I can take her out and adjust to her power. 

Saving for ticket money?

Guy needs to be saving for the child support he's going to be paying eventually, after knocking a girl up, then leaving her then convinced her if she gave him the rest of the money to buy the bike he'd move back in with her.

• Downvote 1

Saving for ticket money?

Guy needs to be saving for the child support he's going to be paying eventually, after knocking a girl up, then leaving her then convinced her if she gave him the rest of the money to buy the bike he'd move back in with her.

This is terrible not everyone that rides a big bore bike gets random ass girls knocked up. Some do have restraint. If it was a gsxr you might have a valid point. But your point is null and void. Most kawi riders have some brains.

Nice looking 10 btw.

Edited by ZxHooligan
  • Upvote 1

This is terrible not everyone that rides a big bore bike gets random ass girls knocked up. Some do have restraint. If it was a gsxr you might have a valid point. But your point is null and void. Most kawi riders have some brains.

Nice looking 10 btw.

No he actually did knock a girl up and then left her. Then told her if she gave him money for this bike he'd move back in with her.

and never did move back in with her.

Edited by robbiesthumper
  • Downvote 1

No he actually did knock a girl up and then left her. Then told her if she gave him money for this bike he'd move back in with her.

You have your story all wrong. Get the real story, then come talking.

Edited by DerekClouser

And why not post under your own tag Jason? Why try and hide behind a different alias? Takes a big man to do that.

So, if this trick works....  Hmmm.... 

Don't give me ideas.  I was sitting on

a nice new Ninja 1000, yesterday.   :business:

Joking, of course.  Actually, I'm not kind of guy.

Oh finally some personal drama. We haven't had this in a while

It's been a long, cold winter.  Nerves are on edge.