K&C Cycle in Hebron - good experience

smccrory

I live within spitting distance of Iron Pony and so I spend a lot of money there.  But after checking a few times, they didn't have a used starter bike for my buddy within his price, feature range and timing, so we opened the search to Craigslist.  One of the listings was for a very nice blue 2003 Shadow 600 VLX for a very reasonable price, so we trekked 30 or so minutes from Columbus to Hebron to have a look.

Nice peeps, small-shop environment, clean and stocked with a lot of sport bikes, a few cruisers, some dirt and d/s bikes.  They pulled the bike out for startup and in-the-sunlight exam, and it turned out to be the bike he wanted.  Smooth transaction, and I rode the bike home for my friend.  It'll be perfect for him, and we're planning to change the oil, filter, check valve clearances, etc. today just for good measure.

Anyway, it was our first interaction with K&C and I wanted to share the positive experience.  Check them out sometime if you're in the area: http://www.kccycleandatv.com/

Scott

• Upvote 3

I've been dealing with K+C for about two years and I have had nothing but good experiences with them.I started getting parts for the '04 FJR and had great service every time.I ended up giving Al at K+C the first shot when it came time to buy another FJR last year.He gave me a fair price the first time I talked to him...none of that big shop b.s. about come back and we'll see if we can beat the other guys price.Since the purchase of the bike I've had Al do some of the service on it....again great service at a fair price. 

This is an old school shop....you talk to the owners when you buy your bike,and the owner does the wrenching on the bikes.

If you're interested in a new Yamaha,used bikes of any make.or service on any make of bike,you might want to check out K+C.

I was in there last season and sat on an FZ8.

Had a good chat with a woman, I assumed to

be the owner.  They had a good variety of

styles and ages of used bikes, as well as new.

The place had a feel of being in a buddies

garage.  Stop in and check it out.

Agree with all that has been said, I have been using them for any parts I need for my YFZ450, always have what I need IN STOCK and are great to deal with and talk too. I told her last year that she should contact Casper and become a site sponsor.

Al and Christie at k&c cycle have taken care of me with all my bikes over the years. Not a single complaint. Excellent customer service, Its a small shop and you get the personal customer service you would expect, unlike the big stores where your just another person in the door.