FREE DYNO DAYS!!!!!

HM Motorsports

The only dyno my bikes see is Brian's dyno. He's friendly to my low horsepony Ducatis. :)

I do hope Brian does another Meet 'n Greet. I'd like to see what the old girl is putting to the ground. 56k miles on the engine.. she may only have thirty-something horsepowers left in her. :(

I was suprised with my TL when i had it done a couple years ago. With 40K on the clock and at 15 years old, after valve adjustment and repacking the cans it put up 124hp so she lost almost nothing over the years. K&N and full yoshi's where the only upgrades every thing else was stock, even the map. I bet your ol' duc still got it all too

Edited by 2talltim

I gots to check my two lastest Honda toys out on the rollers and see if I got my carb changes right before racing startsattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Bring both!!! check out a video of the flat tracker we just did.

http://youtu.be/d4IZFerKxj8

If no A/F I've no need to roll them. I don't care how much HP they put down, I care if I've got them jetted right ;)

An HP measurement is nothing without an A/F to go with it. That's like taking your 16" pecker to a d@ck measuring contest even though your impotent ;)