Snow until WHEN??

YSR_Racer_99

Yeah, considering that weathermen can't accurately predict more than a week in advance, I'm highly skeptical that some random jagoff is going to foresee snow in June.

I mean, anything can happen, but...

Random jagoff's can't, but groundhogs can....and Phil is only right 39% of the time.

yes, warm enough to ride for sure in the afternoon. But... if I want to ride to work at 7am (temperature drops till around 8am), it's a risky game of humidity and wind chill creating icy patches that try to take me down. (Hint: check the wind chill temperature, if it's close to freezing, watch for it.) I've found that ice can be there at morning temps of 36F. And I once got caught thinking 38F was ok. It wasn't...not on that particular day.

Even riding out through the cold wet grass of my front lawn, can ice up my cold tires as they spin on the road and chill. It gets noticed on the first corner. I knew it was going to happen one morning, and the bike spin 180 in the first turn. A little surprise, but stayed upright. A bit better than spinning 180 on it's side...

Just one more winter for me and Im out of here. Moving to Florida to join the nice summer heat and winter warmth.

I've lived in Florida and places hotter. After the first year, you will think 40F is freezing. They sell Winter clothing in Florida for a reason, and people buy it up. It sounds weird, but it's what happens.

I've lived in Florida and places hotter. After the first year, you will think 40F is freezing. They sell Winter clothing in Florida for a reason, and people buy it up. It sounds weird, but it's what happens.

That's amazing and this is a true fact. It was 60F when I was their in January and people were freezing. I was so happy because Ohio was -20F lol.