Valkyrie Defense Group just found a new home

kawi kid

http://absolutebsblog.com/2014/02/22/valkyrie-defense-group-big-announcement/

Jagr and I have been given free reign over a club in Coshocton now as their exclusive training instructors. This opens the door to tons of opportunities for us and we are pretty excited.

Just thought I would share. We are planning on hosting a variety of classes in summer now from the beginner to the advanced and even to couples and I know some folks here might be interested.

• Upvote 1

http://absolutebsblog.com/2014/02/22/valkyrie-defense-group-big-announcement/

Jagr and I have been given free reign over a club in Coshocton now as their exclusive training instructors. This opens the door to tons of opportunities for us and we are pretty excited.

Just thought I would share. We are planning on hosting a variety of classes in summer now from the beginner to the advanced and even to couples and I know some folks here might be interested.

Love repping my shirt to the gym, thing is sweet!

Definitely keep us updated on classes etc. 

• Upvote 1

Wait, you're telling me we'll be all naked minus warbelts, and have real lasers and assault guns?  Oh this is getting good, real good.

I want to play.

But for real co-worker just signed up for 2 classes at Blackwing, told him about this organization and told him I would keep him updated when we figure stuff out.  I actually had no idea he was into guns at all, or anything of the sort. 

Wait, you're telling me we'll be all naked minus warbelts, and have real lasers and assault guns? Oh this is getting good, real good.

I want to play.

But for real co-worker just signed up for 2 classes at Blackwing, told him about this organization and told him I would keep him updated when we figure stuff out. I actually had no idea he was into guns at all, or anything of the sort.

I am actively writing class outlines. I am planning on testing it out a few times this month to get the bits worked out then go live when the weather breaks. We are swamped with CHL classes right now. We have only had 3 weekends off this year so far. The one weekend we aren't teaching in march I am planning our first run through.