Weight loss/ lifting/ dieting thread

rawlins87

Another double round of cardio tonight. Was feeling really pumped to push it hard tonight. Day one of protein shake meal replacement went off with out a hiccup. 10 days till vacation, will be extremely  hard on myself till then.

• Upvote 1

I noticed the gym crowd is already starting to thin down already. I am very close to the 25 lbs lost mark. Haven't been losing as much with weight training mixed i with my cardio, but I can feel the difference in my arms, shoulders, and waist. 

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 11:23 AM, what said:

got sick and gained water weight. at least that's what i'm telling myself. 

I was sick too and didn't eat for like 2 days lost 5lbs..lol...I might actually be real close to that 229.9 unobtainable goal I set for myself for this Saturday morning. I'll post a weight in when I do it.

• Upvote 1

I pretty much held steady through the holiday and have relaxed a bit on my diet/exercise program to a maintenance level to give body a break as I'm within 25lbs or so of my original goal. I head on a dive trip to Indonesia for 3 weeks in February and then I'll crank it back up again. I'll prolly lose weight on that trip ...I'm a picky eater - especially when it comes to veggies which is a big part of Indonesian/Asian food. It's rice and meat for me! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Well my buddy is an asshole And bought suits for his wedding so now I have no choice but to recommit. 11 straight days so far of counting calories and getting better and already got 2.5 lbs down so just gotta keep on this 

Edited by Bad324
  • Upvote 1

Well I have been going to the gym 5-6 days each week, so i figured I would give a pre-workout a shot for those days I'm feeling sluggish and not motivated. Rode the motorcycle Saturday and can tell my jacket is fitting lose now, gonna have to tighten the waist straps.

Have taken off about half of my vacation gain, haven't exercised yet due to a very busy week and weekend. Will be hitting the cardio hard this week, cant lift due to fucking up my hand working on cars this weekend. Hope to have the regain gone by this time next week.

• Upvote 1

Still only taken off about half of my vacation regain sitting at 242 right now. Asking myself why, and I know they answer. It's because I think ive only worked out once since ive been back. Then I ask myself why that is, and where did my motivation go? The only answer I could come up with is because I haven't given myself another short term goal. So here it is. I'm going to need to buy myself another riding jacket and pant for this season, my old stuff was loose as hell for the fall gap trip and I'm 15lbs lighter than I was then. I DO NOT want to have to buy stuff for 2018 too so I need to get as much weight off as I can before I order new stuff. Soooo, my new short term goal is to be at or below my 219lb long term goal by the beginning of May. So that's 22 lbs. in 3 months. I have a few other excuses why I fell off the wagon too but screw excuses I'm back on track.

• Upvote 1

• Casper unpinned this topic