DerekClouser

unOFFICIAL SPRING 2014 EPIC RIDE - May 18th

I like the slow group.  I don't want to test my skills on a group

ride and chance ruining the enjoyment of others in the event

I get in over my head and end up bending metal and bones.

After I've put in some track time and gained faster abilities, I

would be eager to up the pace and the excitement.

I am in for sure now! I will ride in the slow group. I will also be bringing 3 other non OR members with me if that is OK. 1 will want to be in the fast group and the other 2 in the slow with me.

I am in for sure now! I will ride in the slow group. I will also be bringing 3 other non OR members with me if that is OK. 1 will want to be in the fast group and the other 2 in the slow with me.

Absolutely,

This ride is not just for OhioRiders... It is for anyone who wants to ride. 

I'll be there in my sexy new leather pants. Gonna ride with my top box on so the homogays don't stare at my turdcutter. It's about modesty guys.

Well put me back on the maybe list. Too much unknown about my bike's future right now

Edited by Bad324

I just came here to say fuck you all, since I can't make it. Having said that, immediately after my graduation from UA I'll br going on an all expenses paid trip to an all inclusive resort in Mexico, minus the narcos.

I'm a cunt for pointing that out.

Ride safe.

I'll throw my name in the mix.  Sorry haven't read the whole thread, so I'm not privy to the northeasters' meet up or anything like that, but I'll volunteer to sweep a medium group, or I'll lead if I absolutely have to. If I happen to be two up, this will restrict me to a medium-slow group and possible an early departure from the ride, but we'll play it by ear until we iron out the details.

Hell, put me down as a maybe. I'll have to find some where to stay, with a 3.5 to 4 hr ride just to Logan. And I have 2 GoPros to make some video.

I'll b riding the medium or medium-fast group this year....depending on size and room..either group is fine for me....I'd like to meet up with helmut and snot at comp. Acc....I def plan on getting my belly full b4 the ride tjough....also..just my opinion...but I think the meeting and ending spot, along with the rout was excellent...might b nice to keep it the same and eventually most of us would get to know the roads a lil better over time...just my opinion...but in the long run it would b safer for everyone.

Hahafzr will prolly want to ride down w us also.....my number is 937-543-9084. ...just text me up and we could figure out the details....i left at 0830 last year and had plenty of time to eat and socialize b4 the ride.

Hahafzr will prolly want to ride down w us also.....my number is . ...just text me up and we could figure out the details....i left at 0830 last year and had plenty of time to eat and socialize b4 the ride.

Could all meet at competition acc. like 2 years ago. We could all meet and kickstands up by 8:00.

Mike, you should make a weekend of it and camp with me and jamal..

Well my trailer is sold so if I'll be making this I'll just have to suck it up and ride down :D

I'll be attending but will likely break off with Dying Shadow after the meet up.

Snot, Dubie, let me know if that's the plan and I'll meet with you all and ride over

For now I would say yes it is.

Whatever group you ride in, ride your own ride. Do not feel compelled to keep up & ride over your head. If you do, you drastically increase your chances of having a really bad day & preventing others in the group from enjoying the ride as well. If you do end up in a group that is outpacing your comfort zone there is no shame at all in waving other riders by. The group will & would much rather wait for riders to catch up at all turn offs than to be tending to your broken bones & bike. Just my two cents but I think way too much emphasis & worry is being put on pace here.

He speaks the truth. Source: I had to deal with another rider's broken bones and busted bike.

I believe I have updated the original post, If I missed you, please repost... Thanks

You missed me. I'd like to be in the slow group, please. :)

Missed me too.  Put me in the medium group.

Thanks!

Looks like we still need leads and sweeps.