unOFFICIAL SPRING 2014 EPIC RIDE - May 18th

DerekClouser

yea we shall see how it plays out. If I trailer down and back on Sat, you can definitely have first dibs. Since the woman will be gone all weekend on her party, I might consider riding down to cbus Fri night and hanging out with some old college friends and stay with them fri and sat night then ride back home on Sunday

yea we shall see how it plays out. If I trailer down and back on Sat, you can definitely have first dibs. Since the woman will be gone all weekend on her party, I might consider riding down to cbus Fri night and hanging out with some old college friends and stay with them fri and sat night then ride back home on Sunday

you're talking about south of Poland and north of East Palestine. I grew up around there in Columbiana and we've always called it new Springfield

Does anyone know where to find last years thread? I've searched epic ride and dream ride with no result other than this thread. Want to find the route from last year. We are talking about meeting/finishing in Logan and riding Hocking valley correct?

Disregard. Found it in the other thread

Edited by Hellmutt