unOFFICIAL SPRING 2014 EPIC RIDE - May 18th

DerekClouser

The chance of move up to a faster group is slim

due to the faster guys leaving first and the likelyhood

of you seeing them again is next to none.  They will

have gassed up and left the fueling point before

you arrive and finish gassing up, if you even see

them there at all.

My ass starts to hurt when I read 'ride DOWN from columbus'....I'm 2 hrs freeway northeast of there...but there's this Mexican guy with a trailer...

Unless something changes on my end, won't be able to make it this year

The fast fast group you'll never see. The couple medium and slow groups however did meet 2 or 3 times last year

Unless something changes on my end, won't be able to make it this year

The fast fast group you'll never see. The couple medium and slow groups however did meet 2 or 3 times last year

Well shit. Jamal is talking about buying one, maybe he actually will by the time the ride comes around.

Thanks derek, I wish I had the confidence in my abilities that I had a few seasons ago but a couple slides have kind of made me back down a bit on the knee dragging. I need to put in some track time with the bandit, also really need to set up the suspension correctly. Maybe after a few months on the road I'll be more confident and opt for the medium group...maybe I'm a better rider than I think I am...last time I thought I was fast I ended up in a ditch with a totaled bike....

I think last year's meeting place..ride and route was excellent.....no since changing that up....in a few years it will be routine and well known...which will make it safer for everyone...in general.. i will b leaving from the springfield area at 0900....If anyone is interested in meeting up they can txt me at 937-543-9084. ..be glad to bring a group down there.