unOFFICIAL SPRING 2014 EPIC RIDE - May 18th

DerekClouser

That sucks when it costs ya money to miss out on a ride. I'm glad we didn't opt for a cabin rental like we did last time, that would have cost us pretty big. I say rent that bolt for 48 hrs and call in sick

If only it was that simple. Im doing some sort of ride tomorrow no matter what. I got the bolt and babysitter setup. Its to late to cancel them. Maybe I will go check out that rusty bucket. Have fun on sunday. 

If only it was that simple. Im doing some sort of ride tomorrow no matter what. I got the bolt and babysitter setup. Its to late to cancel them. Maybe I will go check out that rusty bucket. Have fun on sunday.

Please, if you go on the planned route post a ride report. Edited by snot

Really? That's great. I work Sunday and rented the bolt for 24 hours for this ride. I guess I'll still be doing the route tomorrow if anyone would like to join.

Where can I rent a bolt at if you don't mind me asking?

Count me in now... I plan to ride the "new bike I am not fully comfortable on" slow pace... oh... not to mention...this will be my first group ride...

The exact pace I'm riding. I call it "medium slow" for short.

I plan on attending as of now,

If work goes well tonight, and I get off at 11:00 p.m, I should be there.

I will be bringing the V-Strom, so I most likely will not be running with the "fast group" ... I will need to decide on a group tomorrow.

Please, if you go on the planned route post a ride report.

Sorry I wound up going to the rusty bucket instead.

Where can I rent a bolt at if you don't mind me asking?

There is a place called Eagle Rider. Its actually inside Iron Pony. They rent motorcycles. Mainly cruisers and tourers. The bolt was fun but im almost 6'5 and the pegs felt to high and center for my liking. It made my hips hurt after an hour or so. Im really glad I rented that and went on a long ride. I now know im not going to purchase one. Edited by MiDe84

I will prolly be the first one on to arrive (for once :) ) will try to set the parking as per "speed preference picture" as every one arrives.

Derek won't be able to lead a group, sorry I will peel off half way thru the ride or else I won't make it back on time. :(

I will prolly be the first one on to arrive (for once :) ) will try to set the parking as per "speed preference picture" as every one arrives.

Derek won't be able to lead a group, sorry I will peel off half way thru the ride or else I won't make it back on time. :(

No big deal man. Just glad to have ya present. Also appreciate the help organizing at the lot.

See you guys bright and early.

Man, it's going to be a chilly morning. I'm planning to be there, but if I wake up to salt trucks, I might hold off on this one.

Don't wait up for me. If I'm there, excellent. If not, I might head that way a little later ride the route backwards and see if I run into you guys. Either way, ride safe!

Edited by Blitz