unOFFICIAL SPRING 2014 EPIC RIDE - May 18th

DerekClouser

Well i will have my dslr and my gopro so i would like to sweep so i can get some good footage. If possible i would actually like to switch between sweep and busting far ahead to get some ride by video. I will b riding 2up so slow group for me i would say.

True. I have a setting on my camera that will take frames of an action shot and only print what moves...so I can shoot a corner while someone takes it and it will just show their bike in 4 or 5 different places in the turn...been waiting for a chance to use it.

Yuup...it's me in Springfield ...West of columbus on interstate 70 and east of dayton...I'll b going down again for sure...I think we all rode in the medium group....anyone interested in meeting up gime a txt at 937-543-9084. ...hope u all are doing good hope to c everyone there again....I think I rode in the medium group last year which ended up being a great pace

I took my bike over to 35 motorsports to have some parts put on and prep it a lil...Reuben seems like a hell of a good guy who really knows his shit....anyone needing work done should definately look him up at 35motorsports.com....u won't b dissapointed!!

Last year was a blast! Would love to make it, but my wife and I will be at Rock on the Range that weekend...

I'm waiting for the schedule to be released and praying Fuel plays Friday night by some miracle. If they do I can do that and this ride :)

I'm probably in, but I am going to THE GAP the weekend before so I may have a hard time getting that next weekend off from the ol' lady.  But I might be ok. 

Count me in as a strong maybe, and I'll probably ride with the fast or next to fast group.

I'm waiting for the schedule to be released and praying Fuel plays Friday night by some miracle. If they do I can do that and this ride :)

Oooooo....I forgot this weekend is RotR weekend.  I'm exactly the same mindset.  The ONLy band on the list that I'm interested in seeing is Fuel.  Here's to Fuel on Friday!

Thanks dubie for the lending hand just waiting for the paint to come in and I'll be ready to shoot it. Also super stoked megan and I will meet up with you to ride down. I talked to snot and Helmut and he said they will probably trailer down there. Mentioned that to megan and she said to hell with that were riding down..lol