2014 SPRING Epic ride

porschefan

Spring Ride dates  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Gonna stick with May

2. 2. Stay with May

I have a lot of family in Powell...seems like I only see everyone from this site at the epic ride...I'll b in deals gap June 12-15....plan on riding down and back if anyone's interested?

I have already contacted a guy who said he could make professional t-shirts (providing that OR doesn't have a supporting sponsor willing to do this) at $6.00/shirt - Just would need to come up with a logo we wanted to use and how many I would need to have made. 

Edit: The price quoted was for a white t-shirt with black logo 

Edited by DerekClouser

Derek.. I have a friend that does this.. I could ask him about it if you wanted... I'm not sure on pricing, unless what you've found is a good deal...

Find out what it would cost... I'm sure it would be in everyone's best interests if we got the cheapest pricing 

Shirt update...

$6 per shirt (more than 20 ordered) for light colored shirts with a single color graphic.

$0.50 more per shirt for darker color shirt such as navy or black.

Also, he can print the logo on kickstand pucks for $2.50 each... I didn't know if there would be interest in this though...

Shirt update...

$6 per shirt (more than 20 ordered) for light colored shirts with a single color graphic.

$0.50 more per shirt for darker color shirt such as navy or black.

Also, he can print the logo on kickstand pucks for $2.50 each... I didn't know if there would be interest in this though...

Okay, I'll get to work on a few designs and post them and we can vote on them to see what people want :)  lol   I'll see what I can do tonight. 

Okay, I'll get to work on a few designs and post them and we can vote on them to see what people want :) lol I'll see what I can do tonight.

Yes, this thread needs another pole. And 4 more pages without any decisions!

My request would be to keep the name neutral like last year just to signify an awesome riding experience in ohio. Thus we were able to invite people from other forums as well like ride ohio, red line etc. and no one felt like outsiders, even used a neutral style bike so that it doesnt look like restricted to sports bike, HD, adventure etc

something put together last year

logo-small_zps5d0c1eba.png

Edited by NinjaDoc
  • Upvote 1

Here's a quick design I put together, kind of utilizing some of the features from Ninja's Design - 

EpicRide2014SPRING_zps2fec11a5.png

ER2014tshirt_zps987b6be1.png

Edit: Also didn't see the neutral style bike theme, but that can easily be changed to any bike picture, I could make a few different designs and if people request which type of bike, we could get those made since they are all at request before hand anyways.

Edited by DerekClouser

Here's a quick design I put together, kind of utilizing some of the features from Ninja's Design - 

EpicRide2014SPRING_zps2fec11a5.png

ER2014tshirt_zps987b6be1.png

Edit: Also didn't see the neutral style bike theme, but that can easily be changed to any bike picture, I could make a few different designs and if people request which type of bike, we could get those made since they are all at request before hand anyways.

The letters kinda get lost with the flag in them