2014 SPRING Epic ride

porschefan

Spring Ride dates  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Gonna stick with May

2. 2. Stay with May

btw...what is STUPID 1 or STUPID 2....what am I voting on here between these two stupids????? My vote is for May 3rd or the 10th.

In order to add a 2nd poll question , you need to have a primary question.

The damn thing was autofilling the answers from the 1st poll that was taken. I also added that poll on my phone, which was a bitch and pissed me off.

• Upvote 1

I'm in as usual! Can't remember the group I rode with last year, but had a blast and would prefer to ride with them again.

Medium fast - lead by DPGasser, swept by Whaler, Whaler's friend Ray, myself, you, quikaccord, QA's friend, and some others I can't remember 

Not that I was keeping track or anything.

btw...what is STUPID 1 or STUPID 2....what am I voting on here between these two stupids????? My vote is for May 3rd or the 10th.

In order to add a 2nd poll question , you need to have a primary question.

The damn thing was autofilling the answers from the 1st poll that was taken. I also added that poll on my phone, which was a bitch and pissed me off.

What does stupid 1 and stupid 2 mean when I vote???

Dubie, I'm not a big fan of reading either. ;)

They don't mean anything, ignore them.

• Upvote 1

If we wait til the end of this month for the poll to complete to give everyone an opportunity to vote, it leaves March, April, and part of May (depending on the date) to iron out sweeps and other miscellaneous details about the SPRING event. 

I'm willing to help however I can...would even consider driving the route the day before and brooming the turns....I do have 16 yrs as a full time ff/paramedic w city of springfield and 5 yrs as a certified trauma nurse currently working in the ED if that helps any....b glad to help out any way I can....I realize it's a big event and the roads are technical and prolly intimidating to new riders....they need to realize they must forget the egos and ride with in their limits....I hope we can stress that point to the fullest.....every ride is a risk but ultimately it's the responsibility of each individual rider to take responsibility for themselves and look out for others in the group.....

If we could get enough leads....we could have groups of 15 leave every 15 minutes...maybe the leads could meet up a few times before the event to ride and get to know the route and roads...idk....just throwing out ideas....my opinion and opinion only...def not trying to step on anyone's toes here.

Btw...I would like to b a supporting member and order a cpl new shirts but the online store will not let me add anything to my cart for some reason??? Maybe they could sell shirts and decals at the ride...