I do the flyers/graphics for Vance's, Buckeye Outdoors...

warrior62

can we make bets on how long before he gets banned?

I didn't know you were allowed to post on here if you don't own a bike ;)

Will there be all kinds of silly 3 patch rules?

So many it'll make your head spin!

But seriously, no. Lol 

This isn't that kind of place dude...plenty of guys have come in here trying to recruit for one MC or another, they all vanish after being ridiculed and laughed at. I know I know, your club is different, and we'll all have a wonderful time and hold hands and sing songs and do $1.85 on the freeway standing on the seat flapping our arms and throwing 'bows....but no....we aren't club people...we abhor the posturing, politics and general idea of clubs. We ride. Sometimes alone, sometimes in groups but we don't dress up in colors and patches and go from bar to bar in formation. Not trying to be a dick, I'm sure eventually someone else will tho.

No harm, no foul. Please refer to my post on another thread: "I can understand that the MC concept may not be as appealing to others as I and had been expecting some ridicule... but hey, this wouldn't be a forum without it lol, let alone be the Internet I've got thick enough skin and plan to endure. I'm just looking to make friends, participate in said gatherings and lie-telling... and not just in the club but in OR as well.!

I'm 23 and have no friends that ride... Just looking for a good time, to talk motorcycles, shop and women, in no particular order. Coming from a very tight knit group of 13 friends that all seem to be drifting different directions in life, I kind of miss that comradery and hope to achieve something similar with this MC. If you're looking for the same, let's get rowdy! If not, that's cool too (yawn)."

Note that you sound like a grumpy old man in your posts...additionally, this will be a sportbike club. No formations, you fight for the front.

I'm interested. Can I join even though there is a contingent of people who feel my bike isn't a "sport bike"

If you are truly interested in the opportunity, please PM me.
  • Upvote 1

I'm 23 and have no friends that ride... Just looking for a good time, to talk motorcycles, shop and women, in no particular order. Coming from a very tight knit group of 13 friends that all seem to be drifting different directions in life, I kind of miss that comradery and hope to achieve something similar with this MC. If you're looking for the same, let's get rowdy! If not, that's cool too (yawn)."

Depending on you goals as a rider, you may want to rethink the Club thing.

If you really want to learn how to ride that 1000RR, you aren't going to do it bar hopping in formation wearing a vest.  Plus most skilled street & track riders (that have tons of riding knowledge) probably aren't going to join you.

Kinda of like you, I have a large group of old friends.  None of them like to ride the way I do.  So, I found a group that likes sport bikes at hyper legal speeds and they're skilled enough to do it without crashing.  We ride every weekend the weather allows.  We ride uber twisty backroads.  It's ridiculous fun.  

Beats the hell out of formation rides

Again, I like this guy. In a non homo way.

Agreed. Doesn't sound like as much of a pussy as I had initially thought.

He might have to go to Rushmore.

I was looking forward to an epicaly funny thread here.....and now feel cheated somehow. Damn.

Edited by Earache
  • Upvote 2

Wow for 23 I'm impressed. Let me give you a little nugget though. Everything you want and state you are looking for can all be done without a club. When I started riding I had zero friends who rode. Almost 5 years of being a forum member and I bet I have at least 30 friends I met through this forum. You don't need no stinkin club!

Also, ride with the right guys and your skill level will develop 10 fold

Lastly, "fighting for the front" for any group ride is about the worst idea ever and will surely result in some serious wrecks. So in the interest of fellow motorcyclist safety, please rethink that

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It started going off the rails when you guys started being nice.

I rescind my original comment.

I would have thought you sharks would have smelled blood in the water with the "Let's get rowdy" comment.

The way a thread goes around here is largely dependent on the OP's follow up responses and attitude. Dude took it like a pro and not a little bitch so there was no need amp it up any further

• Upvote 1

I knew you'd get it pauly...you get all my obscure references...maybe because you also watch too much tv and enjoy a wide range of music.

As far as fighting for the front, you're a fucking idiot OP. You ride against your friends on the track, ride with them on the street. I get it, you're 23...hopefully you're not a squid...but if you try and pass me on a group ride without me signaling you to do so, you're going to get stomped on. We ride for fun here, and people who do stupid shit and endanger other riders need not apply.

I knew you'd get it pauly...you get all my obscure references...maybe because you also watch too much tv and enjoy a wide range of music.

As far as fighting for the front, you're a fucking idiot OP. You ride against your friends on the track, ride with them on the street. I get it, you're 23...hopefully you're not a squid...but if you try and pass me on a group ride without me signaling you to do so, you're going to get stomped on. We ride for fun here, and people who do stupid shit and endanger other riders need not apply.

I would pass you on a group ride without your signaling. Not my fault if your going to slow.

• Upvote 1