I do the flyers/graphics for Vance's, Buckeye Outdoors...

warrior62

and I'm starting the Ohio chapter of a large sportbike motorcycle club. Join the MC and let's get together to talk guns and ride and drink!

But not all at once because that would be a lot of things to do simultaneously ;) PM me if interested. You know you want to join. You'll get to rock cool patches like those guys in Sons of Anarchy! Lol

This isn't that kind of place dude...plenty of guys have come in here trying to recruit for one MC or another, they all vanish after being ridiculed and laughed at. I know I know, your club is different, and we'll all have a wonderful time and hold hands and sing songs and do $1.85 on the freeway standing on the seat flapping our arms and throwing 'bows....but no....we aren't club people...we abhor the posturing, politics and general idea of clubs. We ride. Sometimes alone, sometimes in groups but we don't dress up in colors and patches and go from bar to bar in formation. Not trying to be a dick, I'm sure eventually someone else will tho.

• Upvote 3

You don't go talking shit on pesto and expect it to go unpunished. Let's head over there and gnocchi some heads around (eh?)

Absolutely.  If we let them put the wilt on basil, we could expect any punk startup to stir up sauce about oregano.  This disrespect has to end *right here* in hell's kitchen.  Oooo, I think I just came up with our clubhouse name!