Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2014

Casper

Why not?

He's better than us

Well there is that...haha

I prefer the little tuskeegee motel down the street. It's nice and quiet. This is a trip my father and I have been doing for a few years and we have just rolled it into the same weekend y'all are down. I usually meet up with a couple people, but just prefer the little quiet motel.

Sent while riding

Tuskeegee is great for a small, quiet group. This crowd wants fire and shenanigans. Fontana fits that bill. Probably better than most, honestly.

There's no doubt! I've been to a couple different events with groups at Fontana, it serves its purpose well.

This particular trip for me is a quiet trip just hanging out with dad. We go do the shenanigans on the street during the day and enjoy the quiet at night.

I see at least a couple of ya'll out riding every year.

Sent while riding

And lets not forget, excessive drinking of liquor and the OR tradition of shareing the love with the locals and friends & family of other forums. ha ha ha

how about you guys try not setting me up with 13 year old again that would be swell
  • Upvote 2

If someone hands you a cup of a clear liquid and says here try this. Whatever you do, DO NOT chug it. You won't be sober until approximately 7 hours into your drive home

You were trashed long before you started chugging shine. But it sure was funny watching how fast you went from trashed to lights out. 

• Upvote 2

You were trashed long before you started chugging shine. But it sure was funny watching how fast you went from trashed to lights out. 

oh yea a full bottle of captain got me there, the shine just put me over the top :D